Tannie

yo sharkbrew staff

can we do a f2p tournament 30v30 50v50 soon?

i think the lpc scene is lit right now.

with clans like

FI FS CD RAGE FOE IR SUP APEX LY - 9 Clans in total.

they all can pull decently 30-50 for f2p preps.

I hope a representative (Warlord+) from every clan could get in touch with me to confirm their participation in this tournament.

8 minutes ago, ☪☪☪ said:

I'll be frank withyou. All the LPC clans that were distanced from the previous brid competition should simply boycott anything related to sharkbrew ;)

The recent tournament that's happened and is happening is intended for new clans in the scene and is run by the non-toxic pure clans, they've decided who gets to attend and who doesn't. If they consider your clan too old to attend and(or) having too many accounts past the combat cap/defence range, then, you're not getting into anything related to them so don't cry about it.

Thanks
  -Break

6 minutes ago, Break said:

The recent tournament that's happened and is happening is intended for new clans in the scene and is run by the non-toxic pure clans, they've decided who gets to attend and who doesn't. If they consider your clan too old to attend and(or) having too many accounts past the combat cap/defence range, then, you're not getting into anything related to them so don't cry about it.

Thanks
  -Break

And who said we wanted to be involved? Your community is shit and will always be.

1 minute ago, ☪☪☪ said:

And who said we wanted to be involved? Your community is shit and will always be.

Were you not just crying about not getting invited to an event intended for clans that are definitely not your demographic?

1 hour ago, ☪☪☪ said:

I'll be frank withyou. All the LPC clans that were distanced from the previous brid competition should simply boycott anything related to sharkbrew ;)

Like break said, that tournament was for the newish clans, who wanted to keep it within the 5 or 6 clans participating. Nothing personal.

1 hour ago, Tannie said:

can we do a f2p tournament 30v30 50v50 soon?

i think the lpc scene is lit right now.

with clans like

FI FS CD RAGE FOE IR SUP APEX

they all can pull decently 30-50 for f2p preps.

We are hosting 1 momentarily actually. Already spoken to CD(50/50)/LY/FS(Lalo) and they agreed to sign up. Looking at 4-5 clans max to keep things simple as we are going to use the round robin method

Give us a bit to sort out the GFX drought issue as we are still getting the dang GFX for the last mini tournament hosted a month ago