[Feedback] How can we improve future NA vs EU events?

puppyslush

I think the only conceivable way to limit trolling is to have some kind of punishment or accountability - what that could be I wouldn't be able to say (ban from SB events or SB disc would probs make most sense).  I'd say individuals would be more likely to hold off it was their clan rather than them that would take the heat, but it's open to the public so that's not possible.

As for the point x makes above about people name changing - why can't the list of names taken for the CC account to add be used to put a discord acc against the username, which could then be used for any 'punishment' if said username trolls.  Just don't allow last minute additions without them joining the regions discord and entering their username.  It might not stop a double name change done last second, but would certainly limit the whole thing.  I think there's definitely steps that can be taken to limit trolling, but they would all add a fair bit of overhead to the SB ranks organising and administrating it.

It was very clear that a decent amount on the NA team didnt take it serious at all and just throw the rounds either cause they didnt like the ones calling or the whole event itself. We all saw in both r1 and r2 some low iq na kids started attacking nawe specially before round started. Dont let spastics come to the event, its that simple. The guys who attacks before round has started shouldnt be allowed to come, same with the ones who just threw.... 

4 hours ago, Edjez said:

Not really intrested in eu vs na since eu is always better kappa.

Clan a + b + c vs clan d + e + f is way more intresting.

I liked the 3vs3 clans vs each other. Because its just easier to host and less trolls. And it feels more like a competition, because every clan wants to win. With eu vs na people dind’t take it serious, and it was just harder to get organized. Even for ranks, not everything was sure.

But we will definitely take all your feedback and improve our next future events.