Legacy Productions Presents Part 2: Mutiny At The Lowest Point ~ Zenith Rank Meeting Leak

1 hour ago, Legacy WinsAgain said:

Dutch Joey, Scott, Howls, Grayson, Mercy, Zetro.. etc etc. Rank Meeting. Kyp

1 hour ago, White Kid said:

Dutch joey (leader) mercy(elder) etc aren't ranks lol?

rank meeting with regular members and oldschool lmfao this is a new one

zenith usually implodes, not for a lack of member performance but purely because of its rank team. i won't be surprised if zenith closes and doom reopens, as doom tends to be a lot more stable with just hormone at the helm, as opposed to the same old four zenith leaders that have butt-heads with each other nonstop since pre-eoc.

That wasn't a rank meeting, that was more LIKE a locked channel filled with members of the clan giving their opinions about the clan they're in(the members wanted to be more respectful and take it to a private ts thinking they didn't have a 6ix9ine in the clan), just as i am sure you have plenty of members in legacy questioning Samantha's IQ level or why won't he ever shave his side burns, or has David ever finish studying for his final exams he has been taking for half a decade now. My point is, we all have that group of members that question leadership on the regular. Its going to take much more than that to break us.

26 minutes ago, Birthday said:

That wasn't a rank meeting, that was more LIKE a locked channel filled with members of the clan giving their opinions about the clan they're in(the members wanted to be more respectful and take it to a private ts thinking they didn't have a 6ix9ine in the clan), just as i am sure you have plenty of members in legacy questioning Samantha's IQ level or why won't he ever shave his side burns, or has David ever finish studying for his final exams he has been taking for half a decade now. My point is, we all have that group of members that question leadership on the regular. Its going to take much more than that to break us.

your leader left your clan to e-date a sand crab recruit l0l

15 of your members including your leader, high council, councils, elders, and elites sat in a teamspeak channel for 2 hours discussing in full detail why your clan is the epitome of complete dog shit. Defending your dog shit clan on sharkbrew wont gain you a rank in your clan, the only way you can be ranked up is if you slave 10 man trips at revs or be a sand crab bot with Dutch Joey. 

One of the funniest things in the video was when Dutch Joey whimpered when all of your ranks were talking about how he has 0 input and Cookies only uses him as a slave recruiter lmfao

10 minutes ago, George Soros said:

your leader left your clan to e-date a sand crab recruit l0l

15 of your members including your leader, high council, councils, elders, and elites sat in a teamspeak channel for 2 hours discussing in full detail why your clan is the epitome of complete dog shit. Defending your dog shit clan on sharkbrew wont gain you a rank in your clan, the only way you can be ranked up is if you slave 10 man trips at revs or be a sand crab bot with Dutch Joey. 

One of the funniest things in the video was when Dutch Joey whimpered when all of your ranks were talking about how he has 0 input and Cookies only uses him as a slave recruiter lmfao

I don't think you read what I just typed, those were MEMBER's opinions doing the talking. Not the OFFICIAL ranks. If you  hear only Logan/Cookies/Joey/Dave  in a channel  and only them speaking with one another than you can say this was a rank meeting leaked.  What you heard is equivalent to a locked member's channel discussing the clan which every clan has. I understanding you're the opposing clan and knock off version of CP, but you don't have to reach just to prove a point.

I will admit though, this video is straight up comedy but this is just a bunch of members speaking not the ranks lol. 

3 minutes ago, Birthday said:

I don't think you read what I just typed, those were MEMBER's opinions doing the talking. Not the OFFICIAL ranks. If you  hear only Logan/Cookies/Joey/Dave  in a channel  and only them speaking with one another than you can say this was a rank meeting leaked.  What you heard is equivalent to a locked member's channel discussing the clan which every clan has. I understanding you're the opposing clan and knock off version of CP, but you don't have to reach just to prove a point.

I will admit though, this video is straight up comedy but this is just a bunch of members speaking not the ranks lol. 

LMFAO look at you doing damage control solo, lying wont save you dumb ass. You should abandon ship like your leader Hormone and start dating a sand crab recruit, you actually thought somebody as beta and stupid as lying Cookies would be able to lead a clan. News flash retard, this is the 5th time this clan will close l0l

1 minute ago, George Soros said:

LMFAO look at you doing damage control solo, lying wont save you dumb ass. You should abandon ship like your leader Hormone and start dating a sand crab recruit, you actually thought somebody as beta and stupid as lying Cookies would be able to lead a clan. News flash retard, this is the 5th time this clan will close l0l

@Birthdayyou clueless rat, this audio shows how broken your unstable clan is. The amount of bullshit your ranks spit, the propaganda they spread, you just got exposed LMFAO.