Doom Has Closed

Lenin

k3qlNYL.png

Although Doom may not have been doing well for some time now in terms of pull and the wilderness, they made great achievements e.g. the 29 win streak in clan-wars, great domination in MPC and having a fantastic community.

You shoudn't be happy that clans close, because it means there is less action in your bracket. Whether you disliked this clan or some members/ranks, you should show respect as they have accomplished a lot and been a great clan until the closing time.

RIP DOOM | April 2015 - August 2016

A great video to watch:

This is my honest opinion, if you don't want to read it then please don't click on the spoiler.

I will be totally honest, nobody closed Doom imo, the ultimate death of this clan came because of the ranks and the ranks alone just like most clans that close..

Although the ranks remain quiet it is well established that the clan has now closed. Tbh the ranks actually have no say in this since the members put more effort into the clan than the ranks. I haven't been in Doom for a long time but from what I've heard and seen so far, ranks were only willing to put work in when the clan was succeeding or rising again, and left or went MIA when the clan started slumping.

Ofcourse there was a lot of members turning their 'pures' into mains but thats not the reason Doom closed.

From Ari selling the domain, Ryan trying to close the clan without asking anybody else, from 0wl turning up at the last minute to events and getting mad at people off the bat, from Remy stating that this is his era and being MIA since, from Grayson suddenly becoming active for a few days and completely going MIA since, from KJ abusing his powers during preps, and ranks arguing during good trips, its been a hell of a ride these past 2 months for me.

Don't get me wrong, I've had far more positive memories. Its just that the ending shoudn't have been like this - so negative.

Remy and 0wl are good but =/ I mean they have a lot of experience and think/call logically with occasional mistakes (obviously) but no high-rank seemed interested in saving Doom so its hard to give respects. The only two ranks atm & in the time I've been in Doom, that deserve some respect is Halp and Bizo, & many other loyal and dedicated members for sticking it out.

I wish the best for everyone regardless of whats happened. Good luck.

Closing Graphics updated, courtesy of a dedicated GMTer - Smoky, made by Lenin the sexy:

153b10ac1ea3ee578a4442183c64b797.png

c9b8b72f3960d471c1ec5e1c26311ab1.gif

40a023342d4d61662b68c058af774608.gif

67aa159d2b427bdf9025f74e1cba9e95.gif

The moment you won the lpc tournament vs AAO, was when you started to decimate the mpc scene. I think that win gave you all the hype and commitment to help doom succeed into a great clan. You guys will be remembered as the MPC who broke records. It's a shame that your ranks let the clan down. At the end of the day i believe opening a clan is a commitment to stay open and give your members a chance to step up to the throne. None the less i wish you guys the best. "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

-.. :)