Pls be informed of the new rules

slushpuppy

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14692-what-is-the-cwl-and-how-do-i-enter-my-clan-into-the-league/

We have patched the loophole that enabled clans to dispute ddos on the first round.

While we do not condone DDOSing and the loophole was originally created to allow clans to dispute if the DDOS prevent them from continuing R2/R3, it is clear that some clans will use any loopholes in the rules to their advantage to ensure they that multiple shots at the win.

It is the responsibility of your ranks to ensure the safety of your members.

http://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/14692-what-is-the-cwl-and-how-do-i-enter-my-clan-into-the-league/

We have patched the loophole that enabled clans to dispute ddos on the first round.

While we do not condone DDOSing and the loophole was originally created to allow clans to dispute if the DDOS prevent them from continuing R2/R3, it is clear that some clans will use any loopholes in the rules to their advantage to ensure they that multiple shots at the win.

It is the responsibility of your ranks to ensure the safety of your members.

pce dome and fi no more ddos claims for u hahahaa

wat

If you seen their logs, it is obvious their 4 members had some sort of network issue.

Oh yes @@slushpuppy cater to the clan that ran off and made another community site and tried to steal your mods and members only to then give them the benefit of the doubt when they cry "ddos" in 2k17.