Current Rivalries

Fear The Beard

Doom (Zenith v18) vs. Critical Damage = Refer to Dooms saturday aftermath topic to know whose winning this one

Unbreakable (TLP) vs. Olympiss = UB is in a completely different league to olympiss, its laughable that these deluded 2k15/2k16/2k17 op members think they stand a chance to a clan consisting of ex-tlp core

Envy vs. Rage = If CD doesn't interfere Rage easily got this

Doom vs CD - CD don't like the fact Doom can take #1 F2P Wild when it's the only thing they do or care about basically (even though they do not participle in F2P sundays, instead they go out in P2P to donate to Doom) so they resort to tactics such as mains, teaming with xlpcs & relying on fs to bring aload of mains to get somewhat self forfillment because they lost their own rivalry.

Unbreakable vs OP - From an outside POV it seems like the fights go back and forth and is a really clean and fun rivalry to be in besides the odd teamspeak leak, but that's all fun and games I suppose, In terms of who's winning? Well I'd say UB has the slight edge due to quality but Olympus has a big memberbase that can always deliver somewhat, however Op are really good with propaganda.

Rage v Envy - Didn't even know it was a thing tbh but Rage is a better clan in all aspects than envy in my opinion.

Doom started losing weeks ago when they allowed black armor l0l and then just last week they brought 20 def and lvl 95+ pures. Don't even get me started on that slow loser thats sucking off doom ranks and foe (you know who you are lmao)