Who?

Kim

@@Moni - bearded brother from another. Splash bros of rs. Good guy in and out of game.

@@iObsession - we act like we hate each other every other day but it's all love. Excellent manager for me over the years

@ - Dutch homie with the most cocky and confident attitude. Professional schemer and heist performer

@@Vitka - man I got too many brothers on this game to list but he's definitely up there. Funny leprechaun and the best tank I know next to knikker

@ - the Yao Ming to my Tracy McGrady lmao, don't remember how we got close but definitely a shooter

@ - drug doing duo, strong swede, potato masher lover

@ - lmfao stfu

@- funny autist with big bank and extremely good tank. Love u

@@Unreal - known him for so long there in and out of game

@@skeez - listens to weird brown sticky stuff and is a weirdo in general like me

@@Lee - one of my best friends on this game.

17 - my prodigy, took a chance on him in te and he became not only a great teammate but a great friend

@@Bash - went from a random to one of the best warrers currently, also from someone I didn't know at all to a pretty good pal

@ - cokeboiz

@@dull - always gave me a chance and was a friend despite which clan I ended up in. Tolerates my indecisiveness

@@HolyDreams - cares about his clan n don't rly give a fuck what anyone thinks about that. I like that b

@@Old Nox - good warrer and person, also props for bringing apex along

@ - might just be the next prodigy but we'll see. Funny guy

@@Gibbo - one of the only newer warrers to catch my attention.

@varjo/tuk - good guys, varjo miniwarring drunk is my favorite

@ - way back from 09, cool to see how far you've come brother been proud of you

@ - xanny family whoa whoa, actually out here like a young nigga is and can relate to the social lifestyle we both keep.

@Jeyes - miss you guy, lots of fun times from fall 2016-early 2017.

Got so many people I give props to but I'm not typing more of an essay than I did so ye lol.

lmao what nigga respect deez nuts 

Ur clan was closed by ub lol ur definitely braindead

How does ub closed rage when they the one who got bullied and couldnt step from singles in multi l0l at one of last weekends tho...10 in game bud, pipe the fuck  down kid.

Rage closed  #1 matched ops

@@Lee - Man, you're awesome. Such a kindhearted dude.

@@Connor from Dynasty/Temptation - Been a friend of mine for awhile now, always stayed in touch, one of my best friends.

@@dull - same as what @@Lee said, you carried EoP & put them back together. Respect that a lot.

@Hanuman/@Ub Public Relations - Great Leader, never gave up on anything you were in. Mad respect.

@@Whisky who stayed strong through all the brown sticky stuff that eop tried to put him through and hes still here reppin the green

i think whiskys been paid out on less than the average fi rank. he's probably the only rank you have that i got respect for

How does ub closed rage when they the one who got bullied and couldnt step from singles in multi l0l at one of last weekends tho...10 in game bud, pipe the fuck  down kid.

Rage closed  #1 matched ops

No doubt they were a good clan, but they closed in the middle of a rivalry with Unbreakable. Unbreakable definitely took that win.

RIP Rage

Just gonna name people outside my clan as to not be biased.

@- my first love. He's a pretty chill dude and is Super underrated in ub. He may be in a brown sticky stuff clan but one of the few people I respect and genuinely like as a friend on here. You rock mate.

@@Colby - his loyalty is questionable and can take rs Abit too seriously but he's funny and have good intentions. He grew on me.

@ - by far the best and my favorite staff member on this site. He's intelligent without trying too hard (like most people on this site), puts alot of work into the community and is unbiased whlist doing so (something most other mods can't do.) I respect the hell out of this guy for his work and dedication on this site. Keep up the good work mate.

@@slushpuppy - love/hate relationship with him. Sometimes his methods and rules of this site can be broccolied and biased, but when he does it right, he does a damn good job. Also he's the king of banter. Never flame this guy if you got skeletons in your closet because slush will find it and will never forget.

@- my first love. He's a pretty chill dude and is Super underrated in ub. He may be in a brown sticky stuff clan but one of the few people I respect and genuinely like as a friend on here. You rock mate.

@@Colby - his loyalty is questionable and can take rs Abit too seriously but he's funny and have good intentions. He grew on me.

@ - by far the best and my favorite staff member on this site. He's intelligent without trying too hard (like most people on this site), puts alot of work into the community and is unbiased whlist doing so (something most other mods can't do.) I respect the hell out of this guy for his work and dedication on this site. Keep up the good work mate.

@@slushpuppy - love/hate relationship with him. Sometimes his methods and rules of this site can be broccolied and biased, but when he does it right, he does a damn good job. Also he's the king of banter. Never flame this guy if you got skeletons in your closet because slush will find it and will never forget.

ok first slush isnt the king of banter and ryan's first love was me. stay away!!!

tanks dood ur a sweetheart

but i was with the same group of members & ranks until i came to ub, so idk the unloyal part