Outburst Vs Fearless [2-1] [30v30 F2P PREP] ALL THAT TALK LMFAO

Broxxx

2 hours ago, King Kinse said:

why do u tele on sight of fs still lol?

if anything all this piping up makes us want to continue the bullying gl in wildy all dont get hyped over a random 30 min prep 

gz kyo/john on win

u aint brown sticky stuff u lil cd slave

1 hour ago, Ramie said:

gz on winning a unscheduled prep with OP invites, hope this hype makes you pull more in the wild so you don't tele in .5 l0l

AND I JUST WANNA ADD to this ^^^ NICE INTELS SAYING I GOT DEMOTED HAHAHAHAHA !!! NICE LEAKSS U GUYS HAVE !!!! LOOKS LIKE U GETTING SCAMMED and the reason shife flame me is cause i was one of those people who refused his elder rank demand LOL so stfu !!! stop trying to act like u have something.. gz on ur first win since fs opened.. nothing gonna change btw ..its just that we cant take a clan that we just cleared down 20 in wildy too seriously in a matched fight.. cz it's easy cake but mark my words this is the last thing u ll ever win so pipe up as much as u can before it end today or tomorow or whatever time u guys decide to step in wildy again!!

2 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

AND I JUST WANNA ADD to this ^^^ NICE INTELS SAYING I GOT DEMOTED HAHAHAHAHA !!! NICE LEAKSS U GUYS HAVE !!!! LOOKS LIKE U GETTING SCAMMED and the reason shife flame me is cause i was one of those people who refused his elder rank demand LOL so stfu !!! stop trying to act like u have something.. gz on ur first win since fs opened.. nothing gonna change btw ..its just that we cant take a clan that we just cleared down 20 in wildy too seriously in a matched fight.. cz it's easy cake but mark my words this is the last thing u ll ever win so pipe up as much as u can before it end today or tomorow or whatever time u guys decide to step in wildy again!!

Demoted suicidal and very emotional

5 minutes ago, Fs Blood said:

bro i am so happy you alive people said you was going to hurt your self had to come check and see if my boy was good <3