CD'S Public Announcemt to FOM/brown sticky stuffpex

Papa Bear

You're fighting fire with Diesel as your only source of ammunition.

7a536353f01d34905253aba6105e7211.png

218ff0e847b2be9eae69c56470c50474.png

We have taken the precaution and will go the extra mile and turn your scene into brown sticky stuff until you post a public apology. 

Think wisely before you follow the footsteps of someone who is an actual queer and got his clan closed.

GL

11 minutes ago, TBR said:

It’s actually funny that SB moderators are some of the people training up rag accounts.

by some you mean tyen (thats it. Isn't it funny how we had Dull/Parm/Brap/Singles as SB ranks when their respective clans all brought mains? Hm... 

2 minutes ago, Moni said:

by some you mean tyen (thats it. Isn't it funny how we had Dull/Parm/Brap/Singles as SB ranks when their respective clans all brought mains? Hm... 

It’s fine,. I didn’t expect some dumb as rocks kids who moderate a Runescape forum to realise that ragging the scenes will completely kill pure clanning

9 minutes ago, TBR said:

It’s fine,. I didn’t expect some dumb as rocks kids who moderate a Runescape forum to realise that ragging the scenes will completely kill pure clanning

Your clan literally brings more mains than pures on weekends idk what you mean man

21 minutes ago, TBR said:

you've been incapable of competing without mains in the wilderness your entire existence and you dropped out of a prep vs Envy. Envy. You struggle against fucking Envy. Let that sink in.

i'll give you a head start on the next time you try to look like an ethug, my name's not Nicholas and Arlington street isn't my address. good luck!

33 minutes ago, TBR said:

So TLDR you have no reply for my response, good to know!!