RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

This topic isn't really directed at LPC clanning. I'm just picking up on a point which @Tyendinaga made.

I quote:

Our internal problems are relatively fixable. Creating a community more appealing to the playerbase not affiliated or yet a part of a clan should be everyones priority heading into the future - clanning could be 2x, 3x the size it is today if we were to further push for an environment conducive to fun, fair play. 

This past year was a good start, i'm interested in other players thoughts on the subject.

m0SW2Wc.png

First off, it's ironic that any Sharkbrew moderator can post such a topic. Maybe the likes of @Kim  being the only exception. This week alone alot of drama has been around the likes of @Moni @Tyendinaga actually going out of their way to create a low leveled main clan to purely focus on Pure clans in the xLPC scene.

You talk about how the Pure clanning community could be bigger, I agree. It would be a lot bigger without morons like you behind the scenes of pretty much the only Pure clanning site. Instead of Sniping & bashing xLPC Pure clanning, maybe open your eyes and see what xLPC clans do for the community. Every xLPC clan brings in new people. Non-clanners from 1v1 Pking or generally else where around Runescape.

Now i find it hilarious that you can make such a topic when you're one of the reasons why Pure clanning is actually dying. You're happy to go out of you way to snipe the xLPC clans & their brand new players which attend xLPC events each weekend.
Across the board theres probably 20 or 30 brand new clanners brought into the community weekly from the likes of CD, Envy, Doom, Outburst & Fearless due to 308 spammers.

Our internal problems are those who are trying to run the show, but merely care about their own reputation (and lets be real more people dislike you than like what you do) over the likes of the scenes getting bigger.

I question how you can sit there preaching about clanning when you're one of the reasons it's taking a step backwards.

1 minute ago, Tyendinaga said:

aren''t you the guy that tried bringing mains on your pure clan's trips in the lpc bracket only to get your ass beat so hard you had to leave? unlucky dude. 

Yeah, you just confirmed the death of Apex. Back to clanwar mini's for Shark clan.

aren''t you the guy that tried bringing mains on your pure clan's trips in the lpc bracket only to get your ass beat so hard you had to leave? unlucky dude. 

Don't be upset now. We know you're wannabe Moderator :(

m0SW2Wc.png

5 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

You're a slave for this site and will never go past Gatekeeper lmao.

The people called out couldn't have a proper response nor do majority of LPC kids besides only respectable clans anymore in LPC scene are IR & PX. The rest have these ideas in their head to bash XLPC scene or just have no Brain cells to respond in a proper way mature way. 

Find it rather embarrassing people use this excuse oh your clan brings main. If I recall when I retired in 2015. Nearly 90% of these people that comment about mains had mains of their own bringing to HPC trips or were supportive of it. Not saying it's okay, but near reality is everyone brings mains to kill scout of mains & I wish it wouldn't come into the fights, but thats just way it goes now. but moral of the story. XLPC clans bring the kids to LPC clans that want to get 94 magic etc. Without the recruiting of w308 warriors and other low level pures most of them be stuck edge 1v1ing etc. until watched 09 foe pk video. 

Just find it rather funny the IQ of some of you anymore and how you're still clanning. 

why would you hit a pure clan with your mains considering how poorly it went for you last time? 

I don't think CD would sink as low as you guys which 'moderate' this site. 

1 minute ago, Tristin said:

The people called out couldn't have a proper response nor do majority of LPC kids besides only respectable clans anymore in LPC scene are IR & PX. The rest have these ideas in their head to bash XLPC scene or just have no Brain cells to respond in a proper way mature way. 

Find it rather embarrassing people use this excuse oh your clan brings main. If I recall when I retired in 2015. Nearly 90% of these people that comment about mains had mains of their own bringing to HPC trips or were supportive of it. Not saying it's okay, but near reality is everyone brings mains to kill scout of mains & I wish it wouldn't come into the fights, but thats just way it goes now. but moral of the story. XLPC clans bring the kids to LPC clans that want to get 94 magic etc. Without the recruiting of w308 warriors and other low level pures most of them be stuck edge 1v1ing etc. until watched 09 foe pk video. 

Just find it rather funny the IQ of some of you anymore and how you're still clanning. 

These FOE rejects don't understand.

Only respectable pure LPC clans are SF, IR, FI and EOP. imo. No mains and EOP is just simply #1 killing doxing clan/ddos clan/main clan fom

4 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

why would you hit a pure clan with your mains considering how poorly it went for you last time? 

Simple face, CD has 9 years of legacy and bullied TLP remake into closure. Cry me a god damn river little pussy boy

Just now, Singles said:

These FOE rejects don't understand.

Only respectable pure clans are SF, IR and FI imo.

Pure clan was better off as a addy daddys tbh. Pure clans grew a very cancer glow even more. The replies and how sharkbrew was when it came out to now. Even sharkbrew, all other pure websites old mods all were better than how these wannabes take advantage of Slush inactivity  and being biased  Mods/Wannabe mods.

Just now, Tristin said:

Pure clan was better off as a addy daddys tbh. Pure clans grew a very cancer glow even more. The replies and how sharkbrew was when it came out to now. Even sharkbrew, all other pure websites old mods all were better than how these wannabes take advantage of Slush inactivity  and being biased  Mods/Wannabe mods.

There might as well be just a main scene and a pure scene combat cap of 65