Which clan would you never join?

Yaz

Which clan would you never join and why?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan?

• EOP
    • FOE
    • SUP
    • Apex
    • AAO
    • IR
    • Misfits
    • Envy
    • FI

9 minutes ago, Fishing Trout said:

Well this Noum kid is one of the many reasons why no one would join EOM. I guess being led by a bunch of autistic man-children is the dream for their member base (16 year old on average btw lmao!). There's legit no person in that clan who has any interest in developing themselves IRL. Legit a bunch of weirdos who think they're the pure version of RoT but - literally - don't have a single positive aspect in common. Their member quality is trash, their leadership is emotional, weird, and trash, their legacy is trash, no one cares about them, did I mention they are TRASH, they all think they're a bunch of weirdo e-thugs, legit a group of rejects that circlejerk on TS in their own filth and retardation, and everything they attempt to do is a failure, second-tier, and quite frankly just fucking trash.

I guess what I'm trying to say that any person who doesn't have any major disabilities would stay away from that clan. Legit any other clan is fair game, whatever enjoy the game with whoever you want. But you're a failure in life if you associate with that hot pile of garbage. Now watch all the emotional EOM kids flock to this post and cry about it, not realizing how dumb they look getting angry over a Sharkbrew.com post over Runescape.com, only confirming that once more all they have going in their lives is their abomination of a clan and community.

I guess they boost the KD counters though, I'll give them that.

L0000L

considering the fact that their leader attends more events of opposing clans than some of the actual members of that clan, I'd say you're not wrong. Bunch of wannabe freaks l0L

3 minutes ago, Noum said:

@Moni

We know you are on Fishing trout bro, stop trying to hide with your itsmoni mail attached to it, god bless lmfa0

I don't even think Moni would spend that much time typing on a topic like this :FeelsConflictedMan:

37 minutes ago, Fishing Trout said:

Well this Noum kid is one of the many reasons why no one would join EOM. I guess being led by a bunch of autistic man-children is the dream for their member base (16 year old on average btw lmao!). There's legit no person in that clan who has any interest in developing themselves IRL. Legit a bunch of weirdos who think they're the pure version of RoT but - literally - don't have a single positive aspect in common. Their member quality is trash, their leadership is emotional, weird, and trash, their legacy is trash, no one cares about them, did I mention they are TRASH, they all think they're a bunch of weirdo e-thugs, legit a group of rejects that circlejerk on TS in their own filth and retardation, and everything they attempt to do is a failure, second-tier, and quite frankly just fucking trash.

I guess what I'm trying to say that any person who doesn't have any major disabilities would stay away from that clan. Legit any other clan is fair game, whatever enjoy the game with whoever you want. But you're a failure in life if you associate with that hot pile of garbage. Now watch all the emotional EOM kids flock to this post and cry about it, not realizing how dumb they look getting angry over a Sharkbrew.com post over Runescape.com, only confirming that once more all they have going in their lives is their abomination of a clan and community.

wow moni I thought we were cool :[

37 minutes ago, Fishing Trout said:

flippin hell mate calm down 

Yo wtf this guy went IN

46 minutes ago, Fishing Trout said: