Congrats to supremacy on moving up to main clanning!

nawe

4 hours ago, Murd said:

@slushpuppy didn't tyen get demoted for the same thing? (using mains vs pures and threatening pure clans to snipe them with mains as a moderator of sharkbrew who is supposed to be keeping the pure in pure community)

db0f847a5028c9a54a74ab25399e08e4.png

I hope the fact that he's sup doesn't make this ignored, because it's probably another reason why sharkbrew doesn't have full support from the pure community because it seems to support the use of mains by the clans it favours.

good point

3 hours ago, Moni said:

ir doesnt use sb so we have no reason to accommodate them 

Let me get this straight, clan A is in a rivalry with clan B. Clan A uses mains against clan B as well as other clans in the community this saturday (crashing eop v apex for example). Clan A has free reign to use mains as they want because clan B doesn't use shark brew?

55 minutes ago, deer said:

Let me get this straight, clan A is in a rivalry with clan B. Clan A uses mains against clan B as well as other clans in the community this saturday (crashing eop v apex for example). Clan A has free reign to use mains as they want because clan B doesn't use shark brew?

Free to use mains against the clan that doesnt use sb cause we can't stop it and have no affect on the clan who doesnt use sb (they dont support us why would we support them) simple logic

9 hours ago, Murd said:

@slushpuppy didn't tyen get demoted for the same thing? (using mains vs pures and threatening pure clans to snipe them with mains as a moderator of sharkbrew who is supposed to be keeping the pure in pure community)

db0f847a5028c9a54a74ab25399e08e4.png

I hope the fact that he's sup doesn't make this ignored, because it's probably another reason why sharkbrew doesn't have full support from the pure community because it seems to support the use of mains by the clans it favours.

@puppyslush can we please get the staff team's input on this? Hopefully it's not something that will take 2-3 weeks since it's about supremacy again (referring to their main aftermath disputes)

20 minutes ago, Murd said:

@puppyslush can we please get the staff team's input on this? Hopefully it's not something that will take 2-3 weeks since it's about supremacy again (referring to their main aftermath disputes)

If the pure community wants to be toxic, let them be.

Tyen has since been repromoted btw.

2 hours ago, Moni said:

Free to use mains against the clan that doesnt use sb cause we can't stop it and have no affect on the clan who doesnt use sb (they dont support us why would we support them) simple logic

These are eop members asking you guys to make a statement. This is one of many reasons why your admin team and website will always be subpar. Keep making gif videos for self confidence

12 minutes ago, deer said:

These are eop members asking you guys to make a statement. This is one of many reasons why your admin team and website will always be subpar. Keep making gif videos for self confidence

u expect me to take you serious when you're attempting to troll

please don't me with stupid requests lol 

2 hours ago, puppyslush said:

If the pure community wants to be toxic, let them be.

Tyen has since been repromoted btw.

Is it really a good outlook that you're letting everyone infer that you intend sharkbrew to be a platform to increase the toxicity in the pure community rather than provide a nice platform that helps out and does good? 

If that's the case then can you give @Parm gatekeeper back because you're letting the pure community be toxic? And @DULL too while you're at it, I remember them having gatekeepers removed for their toxicity/support of people using mains but I'm wondering if the fact they were EoP and not sup had anything to do with it.

15 minutes ago, Murd said:

Is it really a good outlook that you're letting everyone infer that you intend sharkbrew to be a platform to increase the toxicity in the pure community rather than provide a nice platform that helps out and does good? 

If that's the case then can you give @Parm gatekeeper back because you're letting the pure community be toxic? And @DULL too while you're at it, I remember them having gatekeepers removed for their toxicity/support of people using mains but I'm wondering if the fact they were EoP and not sup had anything to do with it.

@puppyslush why would you want this community any more toxic than it already is? You have some power, you may as well use it to benefit the community your site makes money off.