Jump to content
Pug

pure account LF a Pure AND/OR a zerk community

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am currently looking for a community that basically allows a clan friend or invite to tag along for Weekday events as my weekdays are generally busy. I'd stay loyal and hang out when I can with the group :)

I have three accounts currently,

 

60 CB 40/80/1/83/1/85  (77 hp)

101 Maxed Pure 99 att/prayer 1 def

and a level 90 Zerker quested, 60/93/45/95/52/95 (91 hp)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join detrimental were a new up and coming pure clan that's been thriving on the scene

Www.dt-osrs.com

Add DT FLOWER#6217 on discord 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 8pint said:

join FOE on your 101

foe-rs.com

8 hours ago, Stl Arrow said:

Foe is your best bet for pure clans & Resurgence is your best bet for your zerk. Goodluck

Pug is some weirdo ex-tlp that seems to have a grudge against foe for closing misfits. Nobody wants his weird ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cody9204 said:

Pug is some weirdo ex-tlp that seems to have a grudge against foe for closing misfits. Nobody wants his weird ass.

Grudge maybe, I've been in Foe before in 2008 when it had respectable leadership. 

 

This version of Foe backs away from every challenge unless they have 110% confidence in winning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pug said:

Grudge maybe, I've been in Foe before in 2008 when it had respectable leadership. 

 

This version of Foe backs away from every challenge unless they have 110% confidence in winning. 

? during the opening F2P trip of 2019 we fought Apex down 40 opts on ts

do some research before you make claims like this and embarrass yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 8pint said:

? during the opening F2P trip of 2019 we fought Apex down 40 opts on ts

do some research before you make claims like this and embarrass yourself

Congrats, Foe is alive and playing the game after hiding for 2 years. Continue tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...