Jump to content
Broxxx

⚔️prep Rage Vs Fatality 35v35 F2P Prep [2-1] FT. Audio

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, Fatality said:

u got kyped in a 50v50 after rage established their core and havent prepped them since

you avoid not just fatality, but rage as well due to the sheer fact you are in a rivalry with them as a loss against them would demoralise your clan

thank you for the prep rage, it was unfortunate to not make our last 3 ko meetings be 3 wins in a row, but in a server like this, going undefeated is near impossible

wish you the best of luck tomorrow and hope to rematch you fellas again soon

yo nerd stfu noone asked pussy 50v50 me you pull 100’s to weekends its time for a big prep, you scared fi cant hold its weight and you only playing yo glory hunters 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jay. said:

yo nerd stfu noone asked pussy 50v50 me you pull 100’s to weekends its time for a big prep, you scared fi cant hold its weight and you only playing yo glory hunters 😂😂

If we're only playing our "glory hunters" and the only thing they crave is a prep vs apex in 50v50, won't they just leave? 

:thinksmart:

Stop avoiding my friend, it's about time your ranks nut up and just fight us every 1-2 weeks. 

"No bullshit. Just results."

my ass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jay. said:

holy shit fatality fucking sucks and this retard is begging the kings for a prep lmfao @Ease

Pipe down lmfao you lost to sup ,who are worst tier matched clan besides zenith .This was battle for #1 from where you are miles away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Fatality said:

u got kyped in a 50v50 after rage established their core and havent prepped them since

you avoid not just fatality, but rage as well due to the sheer fact you are in a rivalry with them as a loss against them would demoralise your clan

thank you for the prep rage, it was unfortunate to not make our last 3 ko meetings be 3 wins in a row, but in a server like this, going undefeated is near impossible

wish you the best of luck tomorrow and hope to rematch you fellas again soon

its true, we've beaten apex in the past 2 f2p preps we've done including the finals for the sb f2p tourney

kinda awk for them to talk shit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jay. said:

holy shit fatality fucking sucks and this retard is begging the kings for a prep lmfao @Ease

Mate you couldn't even pull 25 for a prep and you lost to sup (who lost to zenith, twice)...

 

O.T; Thanks for the prep Rage, it's good knowing that some clans are still willing to prep in this dormant cwa era!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...