[REVIEW]F2P Prep ImPerial vs Trauma was ez

D o n

I wasn't there to witness this, but based on the evidence I've seen it seems like this was a brown sticky stuffshow on both sides. Shame on Trauma for bringing 100s to a capped fight, but Imperial didn't handle the situation well at all. Instead of doing what they had apparently agreed on and leaving the portal once someone broke the rules, they brought 100s of their own and then rushed Trauma up 10. That proves nothing, and posting a topic to claim a win on it is just pointless flamebait. Imperial should have stood their ground on the combat cap and forced Trauma to sit the high levels or refused to prep at all. This topic is just making Imperial look bad. If I were y'all, I would just take this topic down and move along.

to clear things up when imperial

prepped rd they brought no one over 90

when we prepped trauma community they had more 100s and a higer cb average then us

:/ anyone can invite every clans high lvls and win

dont bother prepping mpcs if ur gonna sit ur own members to do it

when we prepped trauma community they had more 100s and a higer cb average then us

Trauma is a MPC and we have members who are in tlp and eop because we can multi clan since it's allowed

Kyp

The real backfiring is when 14 Zu show up to a Sunday trip loool nice clan you got there

If you guys are so keen on rushing Trauma in a "matched" prep with your full opts why didn't you just accept their fullout? Then you can just do the same but then people may have a more positive view and not feel like you guys are avoiding giving them a matched fight. If a cb cap is an issue just accept it as supremacy lol

If you guys are so keen on rushing Trauma in a "matched" prep with your full opts why didn't you just accept their fullout? Then you can just do the same but then people may have a more positive view and not feel like you guys are avoiding giving them a matched fight. If a cb cap is an issue just accept it as supremacy lol

As you can see with evidence two ranks accepted 83 cb cap