Lenin

9i97GP8.png

DzFixGs.png

Hello fello' Sharkbrewians.

We have attempted to contact Jagex on Reddit regarding our community and existence. We have tried to lay out our desire to communicate with them and improve clanning experience for all. I hope you will set aside your rivalries and hatred for anyone personal just this once and simply support this post as we all have mutual benefits in this.

This may be the begining of a new era of clanning.

Click Here

Please upvote and support our cause. I don't get any personal gain out of this. We are doing this for the PvP clanning communities.

#Overseer

#Mediator

#UyO5XIc.pngGatekeeper

#Retired

#Ambassador

I support this thread 100% as myself & a few others have tried to get through to these Reddit guys, but it just doesn't work... The community, for whatever reason is just soo cancer on Reddit & anti-pure. Once you mention anything regarding pures, it's immediate hate & catering to the pures. Which I never exactly understood because if you look at 75% of the updates, it's all towards higher levels & end-game content or SlayerScape.

The Reddit retards will just throw up pointless facts on your thread in which other neckbeards will upvote, resulting in this thread being squashed to an oblivion.

Hopefully this time is different though.

@Lenin  , there are alot of downsyndrome kids commenting that don't know anything about the "pure clanning community" and post cancer comments. Try to post this same thread onto the oldschool forums aswell.

I've tried to answer them politely and refer to all their points made. They just keep repeating themselves with different words. Honestly cancer.

I support this thread 100% as myself & a few others have tried to get through to these Reddit guys, but it just doesn't work... The community, for whatever reason is just soo cancer on Reddit & anti-pure. Once you mention anything regarding pures, it's immediate hate & catering to the pures. Which I never exactly understood because if you look at 75% of the updates, it's all towards higher levels & end-game content or SlayerScape.

The Reddit retards will just throw up pointless facts on your thread in which other neckbeards will upvote, resulting in this thread being squashed to an oblivion.

Hopefully this time is different though.

Its happening already. I would rather have Jagex read it. They probably will, I hope they dont ignore it thats the key thing here.

I'm trying my best to reply but goddamn I thought some kids in here were cancer.

The pure community is generally cancer but it's nothing compared to the average 70/70/70 main community that makes up a large amount of the reddit userbase

Like i understand what your trying to do but honestly, one look at shark brew and they will see how cancer the community is. No matter if you remove mains, the same cancerous people will continue to exist in the community coming up with other ideas to ruin the scene.