Upcoming Lower Tier Clan?

Fear The Beard

It's safe to say there is a clear distinction from the upper tier and lower tier clans. Based on weekend trips, preps, and overall activity. A prime example of this would be Apex, who a year ago today were losing a rivalry to AAO. And are now arguably #1 matched. 

From the list below (low tier clans) which clan do you think has the highest amount of potential for the upcoming year?  (no particular order)

Special Forces

Bad Timing

Against All Odds

Misfits

Pheonix

Outburst

Supremacy

Fatality

Outlaws 

Lets have a healthy debate here folks!

Edit: Had to remove Unbreakable as they are already closed

I wouldn't consider Misfits as low tier in regard to preps, weekend trips, and activity. Misfits is by far the most active, aswell as have a big impact on sunday's, and preps are meh. In general i'd class Misfits as high tier, but that's my opinion. But next year is Outburst and Misfits year :D

1 minute ago, Enza said:

I wouldn't consider Misfits as low tier in regard to preps, weekend trips, and activity. Misfits is by far the most active, aswell as have a big impact on sunday's, and preps are meh. In general i'd class Misfits as high tier, but that's my opinion. But next year is Outburst and Misfits year :D

how are they active when they dont even do saturday trips? 

5 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

how are they active when they dont even do saturday trips? 

Ignorant. But not going out on Saturday's is planned.. it's not like we was slumped to not being able to pull enough. Despite saturday's we're active asf, and don't think Misfits is bottom tier. WCOTM six time's in a row btw

Special Forces: weak leadership, cant retain members & quality remains a massive issue still.

Bad Timing: forever xlpc

Against All Odds: a lot of potential here if i was a betting man i'd put money on aao

Misfits: one server & seem content with stagnation with the right push could become a top 3 clan. 

Pheonix: Some promising ranks higher up but without a true leader (BVG) lack any drive.

Outburst: ??

Supremacy: Dead clan

Fatality: not low tier

Outlaws: Lol.

21 minutes ago, Enza said:

Ignorant. But not going out on Saturday's is planned.. it's not like we was slumped to not being able to pull enough. Despite saturday's we're active asf, and don't think Misfits is bottom tier. WCOTM six time's in a row btw

Sad to say in this day and age, no clan cares about WCOTM. So it's not really an achievement as you guys are legit the only ones who care. Would be nice to see midweek activity spike again as in the past, but I doubt it. Saturdays are prob the main day to show who has better quality, Sundays are not as they legit just consist of 1 minute action and a quick tele out. Your prep record isn't anything to go by either, so I would not put you as a top tier clan.

3 minutes ago, Tigers said:

Sad to say in this day and age, no clan cares about WCOTM. So it's not really an achievement as you guys are legit the only ones who care. Would be nice to see midweek activity spike again as in the past, but I doubt it. Saturdays are prob the main day to show who has better quality, Sundays are not as they legit just consist of 1 minute action and a quick tele out. Your prep record isn't anything to go by either, so I would not put you as a top tier clan.

"in regards to preps, activity, and weekend trips". It's not about anyone caring about WCTOM, that goes to show we uphold activity firstly, and it's an achievement.. just because you don't/can't compete for it doesn't mean it's something to not consider. Last time i checked our midweek activity was up to par, and since we don't do saturday's, sunday is our day to judge quality, and despite preps which we don't care about, generally speaking we are not low tier.