Final Ownage Elites kill EOP member S4tans for 85m

Foe

Just now, Apex Shooter said:

Bro you guys lie a lot on sharkbrew apex killed him but grats on trying to look cool fucking retards

That makes me feel better lol, pure called "The Pile" tbed and that zerk "Pronto" with the easiest gps of his life lmao

2 minutes ago, Apex Shooter said:

Bro you guys lie a lot on sharkbrew apex killed him but grats on trying to look cool fucking retards

7EuFp7f.png

bro r u on drugs or sumin? dallas just turned his pure into a zerk, and killed satans for 85m with bash

ty for the money eop, some of it will be going into ur members pockets this weekend l0l0l0l

Just now, Apex Shooter said:

Someone was doing air orbs and saw you lol fom does anything to hype there status’ up its depressing dead ass clan

Sad guys, I was just smoking some bongs and messing round after trip, barrage/ags specing randos doing air orbs and killing guys doing black demons lol, wasn't looking for no PK fight :(, soon as that tb landed It was gg

3 minutes ago, Apex Shooter said:

You’re trying so hard to lie about a kill pic how dead is your clan LOL dallas isn’t even in fom fucking retard 

bro srsly give me the shit ur smoking on rn, must be some dank ass weed for u to be dis lost l00l0l0l

TUMeSKx.png

lmao???