Wee Man Intro

Wee Man

1. Current RuneScape Display Name/Past Display Name(s)

RIP Zybez (Current)

Some previous names:

Wee Man 1311 (Original RSN)

Wee Man (Current RSN on my original account)

Wee Man 2

SoBiased

LeakingIPs

PostOnZybez

I Sold Ur IP

2. Tell Us About Yourself

I'm 26 y/o from the UK currently working as a baker.

3. How Did You Hear About SharkBrew?

Can't really remember off the top of my head, all I'd heard was it was Zybez but based around the pure scene.

4. What PvP Communities Are You Part Of? (xlpc, lpc, zerk, main, etc? List all that apply)

Just main clans.

5. Clan History

2008-2013 - Pure Hatred: Clan closed at the end of 2013 shortly after OSRS released.

2013-2013 - Damage Inc: Joined DI with a few PH members but wasn't for me.

2013-2014 - Dynasty/Bearz: Again joined with a few of the PH members but I went inactive due to real life obligations and the clan had closed when I came back.

2014-2018 - Ronin: Still consider myself a part of Ronin since we never officially closed but due to lack of interest in RS from most members and our leader going off to college we're pretty much on hiatus until further notice.

2018-Now - Vanguard: Joined VNG in February of this year. I wanted to get into the P2P scene after 10 years purely F2P since that's where the action had moved to. Fun clan so far.

6. Additional Comments

I've been part of the Zybez staff since 2009 after joining the content team. Once I got involved with clans I became more active in the Clan Discussion section where I worked my way up to Senior Moderator (Admin). Sadly Curse decided to shutdown Zybez for good later next month and this seems to be the place where the mains clans are slowly moving to so here I am.