Is this the end for Supremacy? v2

apexplosive

In absolute dog-shit fashion Supremacy meet expectations and continued to fail coming into this Saturday. Unsurprising to most, these past few months have alluded to the close of Supremacy. 

Timeline:

- Get cleared by Blunt Purez (xLPC)  in p2p Sunday

- Lose one of their top callers

- Lose a f2p prep against Vendetta having only killed 2 people in one round (Vendetta Starting: 25, Ending: 23)

- Lose both preps against FO (also bottom-tier)

- Fail to bring more than 15 mains to Saturday despite only being able to compete with mains (still lost f2p with 55 mains btw)

- FO could not even save them since they got ended early by IR. 

- End their F2P trip in singles attempting to call a win against IR. 

Is this truly the end for SUP?

we literally made your trip a living hell today (if you are actually apex lmao) and ended you for the 20th weekend in a row 

then we smashed ir down 25 (as can be see in our video)

the final fight ir and eop tried 2v1ing us with 160 combined with no shame l00l

did i mention that the "top caller" you mentioned called his first prep vs vendetta? l00l

5 minutes ago, roflcats said:

we literally made your trip a living hell today (if you are actually apex lmao) and ended you for the 20th weekend in a row 

did i mention that the "top caller" you mentioned called his first prep vs vendetta? l00l

Excuse generator 23.121

the only thing you had going for you as a clan (F2P matched quality, wich wasnt anything special to begin with) got fucking stomped on by vendetta.

how does that make you feel?

20 minutes ago, Madguy said:

Excuse generator 23.121

the only thing you had going for you as a clan (F2P matched quality, wich wasnt anything special to begin with) got fucking stomped on by vendetta.

how does that make you feel?

wuts wrong with vendetta weren't they #1 f2p as rampage? it's to be expected if anything, supremacy wont have a legacy

3 minutes ago, I M A G E said:

wuts wrong with vendetta weren't they #1 f2p as rampage? it's to be expected if anything, supremacy wont have a legacy

There’s nothing wrong with vendetta, solid clan, it is however unacceptable for a clan thats been running for 4 consecutive years to be losing to them lmfao

3 hours ago, roflcats said:

Here comes the fucking ego again LOL

Just admit Kyle and 3at lost you your glorious f2p prep vs VD stop pointing fingers at me :rolf: 

3 hours ago, roflcats said:

25 start 23 ending lmfao

1 hour ago, N Ranges said:

waiting for the day differences get settled and apex and sup 2 server prep 

Yeah well I'm waiting until u stop teaming with eop and not hitting that shit main clan!!! I guess you guys are just pussy ass bitches that rely on eop though...