[Cringe Warning] November 3rd - Supremacy TeamSpeak Audio Leak

goofyman40

Sorry for the wait, but it's finally here.  Supremacys (very cringe) teamspeak audio from todays trip.

This clan has struggled nonstop in their rivalry against IR and has put Fo capes on (in attempt to aid them) every weekend for the last month.

At first I was shocked at their drastic decrease in pulls, especially after considering they had 2-3 clans close into them in the last year.  After listening to this audio and seeing how their trips are ran, I fully understand why someone would leave.

Any Supremacy member reading this who's looking for a way out, pm Jack#8480 on Discord before it's too late.

As an added bonus, I'll give 1m to the first person to comment with a count of how many times you hear "eop cuh" in this audio leak.

Timestamps

0:35 - "I'd rather have alcher over 3at as leader"

0:41 - Mains on standby

1:50 - Starting a 30 second fight vs Apex before "just die and get out of there"

3:40 - Login to southwest Graves "no we can't, eop's there"

4:06 - 54 man pull

4:35 - Ranks make up excuses as to how they lost to Vendetta in an f2p prep, blaming a6 even though another rank main called/led the entire event

5:20 - Crashing another 30 second fight against Apex

6:45 - Hit in single by Eop, forced to logout

8:30 - Their final bit of action for the trip (30 second fight against Apex) gets crashed and pushed into single

9:30 - Announcing that their ally (Fo) has ended their trip 45 minutes in

pm jack 4 spy btw

3 hours ago, BeBrilliant said:

what did they do after foe ended? 

There's a point where they make loud shocked noises and start to sound depressed because even though they were deep in the dms all trip, fo didn't tell sup they were ditching them

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Eop so dead and cant compete with foe so must results to picking on sup. How a "legacy  clan" has fallen lmao

What happened to pkeru's (this) account? Was there a bad rep limit and he automatically got wiped or something? Lol