Promotions

puppyslush

image.png

Counselor

Congratulations to @IMKfor achieving the 2nd highest rank on Sharkbrew. As sharkbrew was founded as a pure community site, IMK had been instrumental as a consultant advising myself and other pure sharkbrew ranks on the inner workings of the main scene and his wealth of experience has allowed us to build community systems that are tailored towards incentivizing activity in the main community. IMK has also proven himself to be sensible when dealing with tough controversial inter-clanning issues, thus we strongly believe that IMK is the perfect candidate to continue to lead the community into the future.

IMK is currently the lead role for newly formed clan clash system

Mediator

@Harois one of our oldest ranks on Sharkbrew, however he has taken a hiatus to focus on IRLs at one point. Recently he has came back and has dedicated his activity towards supporting Pure Community's COTM/WCOTM and moderating on discord. Congratulations on this well deserved promotion

Gatekeeper

@Dox17has passed his rank trials as a babysitter and is promoted to gatekeeper. He is assisting IMK in the clan clash system

DzFixGs.png

We Need More Community Ranks

I would like to thank the community for supporting Sharkbrew discord and our sponsors. Unlike other "community" discords, 100% of our sponsorship gp that we receive from our sponsors are earmarked towards community events. Our last community event is quite a while ago and we been accumulating a bit in sponsorship money. We need more ranks who are active within their main/pure scene who can help coordinate regular events. If you feel you are the right person for the job, please apply here:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/220-apply-to-be-a-sharkbrew-rank/

1 hour ago, Fatal said:

Yo re1gn beep boop gz bro! @Dox17

Ironic a known plugin abuser is allowed to handle clan related tasks though?

image1.png

Unsure how using plugins on RS has anything to do with moderating and assisting in clan-related systems on Sharkbrew. If you have any info as to how they might, you're free to provide it. Glad you decided to post this on your main account though instead of using hiders this time.

On 6/12/2021 at 1:24 AM, IMK said:

Unsure how using plugins on RS has anything to do with moderating and assisting in clan-related systems on Sharkbrew. If you have any info as to how they might, you're free to provide it. Glad you decided to post this on your main account though instead of using hiders this time.

With @Dox17 previous responses in mind, he apparently frowns upon the same plugins he ultimately has been outed for abusing.  Beep boop!

It's safe to say given his current "fake natty" status and the hypocrisy within the main clw scene, that clan politics influence his judgement more so than not.. Thus putting the competitive integrity of said system at risk.

I'd like to be apart of a scene and system that's not moderated by hypocrites.

27 minutes ago, Fatal said:

With @Dox17 previous responses in mind, he apparently frowns upon the same plugins he ultimately has been outed for abusing.  Beep boop!

It's safe to say given his current "fake natty" status and the hypocrisy within the main clw scene, that clan politics influence his judgement more so than not.. Thus putting the competitive integrity of said system at risk.

It's not that serious.

18 hours ago, Fatal said:

What?

On 6/15/2021 at 4:40 PM, Fatal said:

I'm in charge of clan clash and I don't even do F2P. So there's nothing to worry about.