Shame on you

Leech

So all ur guys that brag about bringing mains and threatening to use mains on this site should face suspensions/bans also, am I right?

Wouldn't be many of you left if that's the case

Honestly can't tell if you're serious lmao. Feel like I'm getting reeled but the hypocrisy is real

We will be/have only used it in retaliation to SV and co. Even after certain individuals sniped us the mods did not make any effort into banning those people. So ofc we're going to take matters into our own hands.

We will be/have only used it in retaliation to SV and co. Even after certain individuals sniped us the mods did not make any effort into banning those people. So ofc we're going to take matters into our own hands.

wat hands bro. isnt the ball in my court lmfao ?

So all ur guys that brag about bringing mains and threatening to use mains on this site should face suspensions/bans also, am I right?

Wouldn't be many of you left if that's the case

Honestly can't tell if you're serious lmao. Feel like I'm getting reeled but the hypocrisy is real

Seriously @@slushpuppy i'm not sure why this would even be a discussion. He should be banned and if he isn't then you might as well delete that topic in the OP. Kinda of cauliflower at this point and if you fail to deal with it then we will take it into our own hands so dont complain about it. 

Seriously @@slushpuppy i'm not sure why this would even be a discussion. He should be banned and if he isn't then you might as well delete that topic in the OP. Kinda of cauliflower at this point and if you fail to deal with it then we will take it into our own hands so dont complain about it. 

We have removed many topics in the past in a quick pace. This time around, I needed to see where our community where was at in terms of reaction. Back then, during hpcs times..nobody really showed any regard for mains. This time around, people were being sarcastic and calling @@Tannie out. 

We have removed many topics in the past in a quick pace. This time around, I needed to see where our community where was at in terms of reaction. Back then, during hpcs times..nobody really showed any regard for mains. This time around, people were being sarcastic and calling @@Tannie out. 

Like i said before, i don't know why this is even a discussion. We are in main free scene (for right now and if you don't take action that might change and it will solely be your staffs fault). What tannie does/promotes is literally exactly what your topic ( https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/32624-removal-of-cancer/page-1) tries to prevent and "get rid of", why is he not banned. 

He has openly said he will not stop ragging with mains and it doesn't just affect EoP, there are a lot of rage members who cry about getting hit by mains from both sides. Stop being incompetent and deal with the problem the correct and efficient way. 

It's because the staff on this website are generally incompetent when it comes to this issue (hence why the dispute section is a complete disaster), but want to look like they're concerned/doing something about "cancer in the community". 

The topic's only for show, doe