Outburst Vs Fearless [2-1] [30v30 F2P PREP] ALL THAT TALK LMFAO

Broxxx

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

AND I JUST WANNA ADD to this ^^^ NICE INTELS SAYING I GOT DEMOTED HAHAHAHAHA !!! NICE LEAKSS U GUYS HAVE !!!! LOOKS LIKE U GETTING SCAMMED and the reason shife flame me is cause i was one of those people who refused his elder rank demand LOL so stfu !!! stop trying to act like u have something.. gz on ur first win since fs opened.. nothing gonna change btw ..its just that we cant take a clan that we just cleared down 20 in wildy too seriously in a matched fight.. cz it's easy cake but mark my words this is the last thing u ll ever win so pipe up as much as u can before it end today or tomorow or whatever time u guys decide to step in wildy again!!

Bro you take this game too serious

1 hour ago, Fs Blood said:

AND I JUST WANNA ADD to this ^^^ NICE INTELS SAYING I GOT DEMOTED HAHAHAHAHA !!! NICE LEAKSS U GUYS HAVE !!!! LOOKS LIKE U GETTING SCAMMED and the reason shife flame me is cause i was one of those people who refused his elder rank demand LOL so stfu !!! stop trying to act like u have something.. gz on ur first win since fs opened.. nothing gonna change btw ..its just that we cant take a clan that we just cleared down 20 in wildy too seriously in a matched fight.. cz it's easy cake but mark my words this is the last thing u ll ever win so pipe up as much as u can before it end today or tomorow or whatever time u guys decide to step in wildy again!!

The moment you step away from having more ops and having tanks you get knocked the fuck out... everyone in this thread knew it would happen and now its been proven.

This 'first win' is also the first 'evenly matched' win which means more than all your brown sticky stuffty +20 crashes with +10 mains put together.

This isn't just a win, this is proof of what has been said for weeks... you're all talk and numbers. Can't wait to see how much worse your scummy tactics get this weekend after we embarrassed you in front of everyone.

5 hours ago, Docker said:

The moment you step away from having more ops and having tanks you get knocked the fuck out... everyone in this thread knew it would happen and now its been proven.

This 'first win' is also the first 'evenly matched' win which means more than all your brown sticky stuffty +20 crashes with +10 mains put together.

This isn't just a win, this is proof of what has been said for weeks... you're all talk and numbers. Can't wait to see how much worse your scummy tactics get this weekend after we embarrassed you in front of everyone.

Don't take it so serious bro, spontaneous prep. doesn't mean brown sticky stuff without all the A squad on my dude lmao

2 hours ago, Saucey said:

Eh, grats on the win. Round one looked like carrot, but now you already know your weekend trip is going to be ruined because of this. This why pure scene is aids- Win in clan wars=Get ragged by mains during weekends. 

that's EOP for you, can't take a loss so they resort to mains

• 5 weeks later...