which clan pays the most for leaks?

puppyslush

when UB was on fire we shelled out anywhere between 20-40m a weekend, hit and run kept the action hot for the members.

nowadays wild sees more clusters making scouting more powerful. I would be impressed if anyone was spending more than 20m a weekend at this point in time considering the state of wild activity 

21 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

when UB was on fire we shelled out anywhere between 20-40m a weekend, hit and run kept the action hot for the members.

nowadays wild sees more clusters making scouting more powerful. I would be impressed if anyone was spending more than 20m a weekend at this point in time considering the state of wild activity 

lmfao ub was never on fire

I've never had to pay more than 7m for any leak and never will at the end of the day this is pure clanning and it isn't difficult putting leaks in clans. Pure clans literally will accept anyone no matter what their clan history is experience etc.  The only place most difficult to place leaks is main clanning where the $ goes up because those clans actually have more solid foundations and the process is harder.

16 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I've never had to pay more than 7m for any leak and never will at the end of the day this is pure clanning and it isn't difficult putting leaks in clans. Pure clans literally will accept anyone no matter what their clan history is experience etc.  The only place most difficult to place leaks is main clanning where the $ goes up because those clans actually have more solid foundations and the process is harder.

stop lying lmfao

22 minutes ago, Brandon said:

u have 0 leaks in my clan hahahahahah

5 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

back when UB pulled a consistent 20-30?