Which clan would you never join?

Yaz

Which clan would you never join and why?  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which clan?

• EOP
    • FOE
    • SUP
    • Apex
    • AAO
    • IR
    • Misfits
    • Envy
    • FI

2 hours ago, Enza said:

@Big Meat look who's still mad we forced him out of xlpc only to merge with 3 clans and close, sad times men, if i was you i'd hate envy too.

Your clan couldn’t compete with the shittiest of dooms competition settle down envy v78

No one is mad, I picked envy because they’re the only ones on this list that go from xlpc to lpc every week and have closed more times this month than I can count on my two hands

57 minutes ago, Halp said:

Your clan couldn’t compete with the shittiest of dooms competition settle down envy v78

No one is mad, I picked envy because they’re the only ones on this list that go from xlpc to lpc every week and have closed more times this month than I can count on my two hands

huh? we came into the scene pulling 100's, over 5x the amount you pulled every weekend men, and was competing with fs, forcing you and other clans to form your whack alliance. Oh and you're very mad, i would be mad if i teamed up with control pker and tbr to last like 2 months and get shat on lmao.

35 minutes ago, Enza said:

huh? we came into the scene pulling 100's, over 5x the amount you pulled every weekend men, and was competing with fs, forcing you and other clans to form your whack alliance. Oh and you're very mad, i would be mad if i teamed up with control pker and tbr to last like 2 months and get shat on lmao.

Doom has been more successful in lpc than envy ever has been bro ; stop riding Hassan's dick your smarter than that and that's unbiased baby 

4 hours ago, Dynamic said:

At this moment I wouldn't join eop for obvious reasons, i wouldnt join apex/misfits because nobody cares about saturday there it seems, i wouldnt join foe as it is boring to join a clan that's on top already, it would most likely be IR because supremacy had an entire clan merge into them already. But I'm with fi til the end, its a family.

Mate my midweeks pull is more than you weekend trip pulls don’t talk about weekend trips 

1 hour ago, P R O D said:

Doom has been more successful in lpc than envy ever has been bro ; stop riding Hassan's dick your smarter than that and that's unbiased baby 

Was talking about xlpc btw. This is a classic case of speak when spoken to, but i guess you'd know about lpc succession being in a 1 server p2p clan, as well as being in a beta xlpc snipe team which will never taste the lpc scene. Oh and opinion is very biased.

6 hours ago, Enza said:

Was talking about xlpc btw. This is a classic case of speak when spoken to, but i guess you'd know about lpc succession being in a 1 server p2p clan, as well as being in a beta xlpc snipe team which will never taste the lpc scene. Oh and opinion is very biased.

l0l jeeze Envy being bottom tier really hurts your ego eh ... Proud member Enza ahahaha My 1 server clan has been more succesful in f2p than Envy has too ; listening to that male nurse hassan has made you lose IQ. 

50 minutes ago, P R O D said:

l0l jeeze Envy being bottom tier really hurts your ego eh ... Proud member Enza ahahaha My 1 server clan has been more succesful in f2p than Envy has too ; listening to that male nurse hassan has made you lose IQ. 

We got big dicks at envy headquarter's, my ego's huge, and if you're gonna talk about my "proud member" rank, atleast get correct intel before attempting to flame. Oh and yes misfits is #1 p2p, but definitely not more successful than envy in f2p.