EoP obilerate Fatality in a 4 hour fight

DULL

Shout out to sudo/nick/dull whoever ddos'd me. I got to see the U.S. get wrecked. My IP will by changed as soon as I get off work so RIP. Was hilarious seeing you guys drop FI capes when no one returnined in them at all. Was comical seeing you return in 1/3/4 item with auto retaliate on and afking lmao. Broken clan. Glad my officials knew when to end. 

Shout out to sudo/nick/dull whoever ddos'd me. I got to see the U.S. get wrecked. My IP will by changed as soon as I get off work so RIP. Was hilarious seeing you guys drop FI capes when no one returnined in them at all. Was comical seeing you return in 1/3/4 item with auto retaliate on and afking lmao. Broken clan. Glad my officials knew when to end. 

BROKEN. 

ty for the kind words paddy my boy just make sure you are on again this weekend and in irc ty ty