The HPC Champions

DreTheOBJ

9i97GP8.png

First off, I'd like to thank every HPC for fighting. With minor setbacks, we managed to get it done and I'm happy we did.

I'm hoping the Winter Cup has more to offer and every single HPC competes. The more the merrier. 

So, let's get to it!

First off, Thanks to the best GFX Artist I know @Young_IX for making these dope Sigs ASAP! 

Need GFX for a great price and done quickly? Hit him up!

F2P 10v10 Champions - The Last Pures

TLP came in and dominated and showed why they will go down as one of the best clans to ever play the game. Sadly they have closed but we will always remember how dominant TLP was. Congrats TLP and best of luck to everybody in that clan. Your clan and community and dedicated to the game will be missed.

dZFRFDQ.gif

DzFixGs.png

10v10 P2P Champions - Eruption of Pures

Gz EoP. I'll leave your paragraph for the 50v50 :P

8ZolrtL.gif

DzFixGs.png

30v30 F2P Champions - Corrupt Pures 

The Moss Giants. Arguably the best clan matched when it comes to 25-45 Min fights. With the calling of drunk and the quality of the clan, they breezed through the 30v30 and showed why they should be consider the #1 Matched HPC.

JmtdG3I.gif

DzFixGs.png

50v50 F2P Champions - Eruption Of Pures

EoP won 2 events this cup and showed why they are so dominant. Not only in the wildy but in clan wars. You may not like them, but you should respect them. They deserve the respect and showed why they will go down as one the best pure clans of all time.

Grats EOP

Gz Dull

O1YVzTW.gif

I hope each clan comes back for the winter cup and defends their title!

#post-1-0-77736400-1402374178.pngAmbassador

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected

#Mediator

@@slushpuppy

@@Braden

@@Moni

@

Never forget the day dull screamed and andre cracked. Unfucking real how a best of 3 is decided by 1 round in unplayable conditions.

If you want to drag out an already dragged out tournament, be my guest. It was a pretty lousy move on their end to dip (for the second time) after they lost a round, maybe if they hadn't done that in a prior prep it would've probably been alright. But we all know how fo are with their pride, should've stayed and fought instead of forfeiting. 

EoP won 2 events this cup and showed why they are so dominant. Not only in the wildy but in clan wars. You may not like them, but you should respect them. They deserve the respect and showed why they will go down as one the best pure clans of all time.

0Uylu3x.jpg

O1YVzTW.gif

If you want to drag out an already dragged out tournament, be my guest. It was a pretty lousy move on their end to dip (for the second time) after they lost a round, maybe if they hadn't done that in a prior prep it would've probably been alright. But we all know how fo are with their pride, should've stayed and fought instead of forfeiting. 

wut pride fo is a zerk clan competing against pures lmao

Murd, clan bias aside, that day in particular was so bad anyone wanting to compete in the interest of fair play would have dipped. I wanted to see you two duke it out under stable conditions.

Never forget the day dull screamed and andre cracked. Unfucking real how a best of 3 is decided by 1 round in unplayable conditions.

your tears taste so good yes keep crying while i kiss my 50v50 cup

tlp will go down as the one of the best clans to ever play the game cause they won a 10v10? rofl okay then awkward as hell

The TLP at this tournament was not the same TLP that dominated for a year. We undoubtedly choked and were at our worst. However TLP will definitely go down as one of the best clans of all time and definitely the best matched clan of all time