Clarification

Tannie

This man posted a status update, taking a gif. 3edafa82718d806dccb6803acc3d20d7.png

Of an open public W308 Pking CC.

If anyone is curious about whats in that gif. here : 3088b6514ad1c7a9b5232531eb7d0b5a.gif

I would like to take this chance to clarify a few important things.

As we all know, Fs has departed themself from the 'Official' scene and before they joined the 'Official' scene, they were all W308 pkers/raggers.

The members who wished to pursue pure clanning have joined EOP including myself. The members that does not wish to join any other pure clans will go back to their roots and pk in f2p on whatever they like.

There seems to be a misunderstanding about 'me' promoting mains when i made a topic about that gif. 

My intention was to banter doom on how does a dead 308 snipe team pulls that much even when no1 is leading them. I myself was at EOP's trip. 

- EOP has no association with those 'so called raggers'

- I will take action in helping to stop this 'MAIN' action at the best of my capabilities :]

Most of you probably wont believe a jacks-hit i said but i tried.

The ball is in your court. Choose what you want to believe and say whatever you like.

Either way control your dogs & also some people stated that was months ago, good to set the record straight. Raggers/tanks/mains killing pure clanning hopefully one day Jagex would listen to us & bring change  

Funny that our exact loc was being shared between CD, EOP and your raggers (although your raggers don't seem to be able to afford P2P lmfao, cbf posting like 10-20 pictures of our exact loc being posted as soon as we made a call) and only snipe doom:

3bace9af9e6fe7ee7112ca6d9ba7008d.png

c028997b77441e4d52fade53cb6479c5.png

ec31762ea0adf72d122b7377b6f07732.png

Funny that our exact loc was being shared between CD, EOP and your raggers (although your raggers don't seem to be able to afford P2P lmfao, cbf posting like 10-20 pictures of our exact loc being posted as soon as we made a call) and only snipe doom:

3bace9af9e6fe7ee7112ca6d9ba7008d.png

c028997b77441e4d52fade53cb6479c5.png

ec31762ea0adf72d122b7377b6f07732.png

fs has ss raggers eop is not fs.

Nigha fuck u mean u can't control they ex fs

Send the dirty niggaers to sleep during trip times and they'll learn if they continue take it next level buncha pussies man " I can't control em" everyone Is controllable