Olympus Closes

EoP-Rs

ofc the ub kids are going to try to take the credit.  This has been discussed in the past far beyond ubandop rivalry..

Im proud of the community we had and the fights we got with everybody, and it was a awesome time. :)  Op till i die bros.

u were just saying ub was dead tho 2 days ago.. has to be sad 4 u  ^_^

Any1 claming that you closed us are delusional , the ammount of ranks that have IRL was just 2 much to bare for the time being ,the ammount of elders that we had was huge ,cuz most of the ppl in the clan have kids, girlfriends ,jobs, not like most of u virgins .

Proud member of Olympus 4 life.

Any1 claming that you closed us are delusional , the ammount of ranks that have IRL was just 2 much to bare for the time being ,the ammount of elders that we had was huge ,cuz most of the ppl in the clan have kids, girlfriends ,jobs, not like most of u virgins .

me closed ur clen

I'm pretty sure if your clan closed ub you wouldn't be saying that right now would you?