Question for xLPC Ranks/Members

موني

I agree that xlpc should be 65 ish, thats around the level where you max a f2p pure. Overs never were a thing in xlpc so i feel like they shouldnt be now.

anyway if you play on a level 74 u cant rly complain about a level 82 hitting you

At 65 cb you can still tabk fairly easily ; and have good stats to 1 v 1 if necessary without overheads - the fact that it's 75 cb just seems that kids have over trained accounts and don't want to make the move to lpc for whatever reason as Well as don't want to train a new xlpc account. The scene is broke af ; should never have passed 65 combat. It baffles me that in the wild overs can be used but a f2p prep has prayer off lmao

The cap there was nothing to do about it when you had clans like BV and SF coming into the scene. Everyone was fine with 70 until BV decided to "patrol" their own way of things having a 79- cap in wild and 75cap in clan wars with them still having a few exceptions. Everyone has basically trained about 70 combat now adays except Ascent which i respect their decision and reason behind why they stay 65.

Imo, it should have never went about 70, should have always stayed 70-. The whole purpose of a 75cap was for people to train for either maxed 1-13 prayer or just get 44prayer overall. Some decided to get attack levels due to wanting more P2P events for their clan which is fine.

To be completely honest, overheads on in preps should be the way it goes, if not what was the whole point of going 75cb in the first place.

People claim no overheads is more fun, but in reality its just for the retards who don't know how to use F-Keys or are too lazy to learn.

I will speak from someone that has been in the scene from day one of the most recent version of the xlpc scene. When I first re opened Ascent in January of this year, the xlpc scene wasn't a big deal so I thought the long term plan for the scene was going to be 65- cb which should have happened. The scene is made to bring the new people into community by pretty much massing and letting them learn how to clan then let them move onto lpc clanning or w/e and one of the clans might make it out of the scene to become a lpc or what not. But once it got into the community everyone saw it as a stepping stone to build their clans up and to get hype or a easy scene to pretty much be #1 by bring experience clanners into the scene. Which ended up happening with IR and they started using overheads and getting higher cb so the clans that were in the scene before has to adapt and do the same thing to stay alive which is why it was 70- and some people with overheads

Jump ahead a few months when the message and meeting happened about the combat cap, I try to say 65- cb cap but it was too late for that since all of the clans already had 70 cb and few people above 70 cb so the cap was move to 75 cb. The leaders didn't want overheads but still wanted 75 combat cap which made no sense to me. Having a 70 or 75 combat cap in a xlpc is beyond cauliflower to me but what can you do when the only two scenes in the community is xlpc and lpc.

False

I will speak from someone that has been in the scene from day one of the most recent version of the xlpc scene. When I first re opened Ascent in January of this year, the xlpc scene wasn't a big deal so I thought the long term plan for the scene was going to be 65- cb which should have happened. The scene is made to bring the new people into community by pretty much massing and letting them learn how to clan then let them move onto lpc clanning or w/e and one of the clans might make it out of the scene to become a lpc or what not. But once it got into the community everyone saw it as a stepping stone to build their clans up and to get hype or a easy scene to pretty much be #1 by bring experience clanners into the scene. Which ended up happening with IR and they started using overheads and getting higher cb so the clans that were in the scene before has to adapt and do the same thing to stay alive which is why it was 70- and some people with overheads

Jump ahead a few months when the message and meeting happened about the combat cap, I try to say 65- cb cap but it was too late for that since all of the clans already had 70 cb and few people above 70 cb so the cap was move to 75 cb. The leaders didn't want overheads but still wanted 75 combat cap which made no sense to me. Having a 70 or 75 combat cap in a xlpc is beyond cauliflower to me but what can you do when the only two scenes in the community is xlpc and lpc.

Ir joined the scene knowing they were going to move up. Clans like outburst, rampage etc that have no plans on moving up should have stayed where they were at