Do you agree ? Wild activity

Salsos 5hed

From what I've been seeing on forums and for the past 10 months or so is that without Misfits in the wilderness, most clans wouldn't get anywhere as much action as they get now.

Is it safe to say that misfits at least provides 50% of the wildy action to the whole scene?

What would happen to the midweek and wilderness activity if misfits were to stop being that consistent throughout the months?

Thoughts ? Discuss.

The scene should still be fine as wilderness activity has always been pretty dead in general. Atleast during my hpc time. Still, we do provide a brown sticky stuff ton of action. SF is setting out to do the same btw and IR as well.

TBH. Now that everyone is in the same scene, we have more midweek wilderness action than ever. I see IR, and eop being the front runners if we were to disappear

They lie about opts clans don't wanna fight them

I can say the same about 100% of the clans i setup fights with tbh. I always expect an extra 5 to show up because people get on ts or are called to come pk etc

I personally try to maintain a range. If i know i'll have +5-10 i'll let you know I will and just cancel it. It doesn't happen often but I've done it a few times