Top Callers in the Scene

1 hour ago, Kim/Flex/Vito/Ancient/A6 said:

jamz made this topic just to inflate his ego l000000000l

The fact any of you morons believe that I'd waste my time doing this just goes to show how damaged your brains truly are. I guess that's what happens when you're being led by two uneducated leaders.

2 hours ago, JAMZ said:

The fact any of you morons believe that I'd waste my time doing this just goes to show how damaged your brains truly are. I guess that's what happens when you're being led by two uneducated leaders.

the fact that you beat ur sister over a slice of pizza and faked that ur cousin died is funny, you will always be a fucking uneducated dog that skipped university to play an MMORPG and is a loser irl lmfao. query me to leak

9 minutes ago, Major Motion Picture said:

the fact that you beat ur sister over a slice of pizza and faked that ur cousin died is funny, you will always be a fucking uneducated dog that skipped university to play an MMORPG and is a loser irl lmfao. query me to leak

l00000000000000000l

35 minutes ago, Major Motion Picture said:

imagine hiding behind a eop troll account lol

Dull is good/ definitely the most knowledgeable caller i've ever heard , drunk is good at his own thing of f2p single pile calling, adhi good at p2p. 

Jamz is down there with the likes of fi bruinz, birthday, and divine. All hes missing is a lisp LOL. Probably one of the worst callers ive ever heard and legit dies in .5 every time he calls then rages on teamspeak like an emotional dog lmfao.