Alliance Vs. Crashing

Halp

It’s come to my attention a lot of people have been throwing out the word alliance extremely loosely. Yes there are alliances currently in the scene but not everyone that crashes your clan is allied with the clan you’re fighting.

Any one who has experience in leading or a little more than half a brain (give or take) understands when you crash a fight you can only target one clan or you will get cleared yourself. The only exception is if your clan has the combined number of both clans out numbered or close enough to completely overtake the fight.

EXAMPLE: If your clan decides to crash a fight and both clans currently fighting decided prior or are just smart enough to off eachother to focus on the clan interrupting the 1v1 this is not an indication of an alliance, this is two clans realizing they’re at a handicap because they’re already short of their peak numbers, and possibly low on supplies. If they do not focus on you; the clan with full opts and full supplies, they will get cleared. 

EXAMPLE 2: If a clan crashes you and focuses on you; this may not always indicate an alliance. There is a number of reasons why they could have chose to do this:

1. Your fight was the only one they know about.

2. They dislike your clan more than the clan you’re fighting. 

3. Only action currently happening.

With all three of these options the reason they could focus on you is because you are the bigger threat of the involved clans in the fight. You may outnumber the clan you’re fighting in which case they want to lower your numbers first to enable a full clear, or you may just be the bigger threat overall.

this all should be common sense but it’s not so here you go let the troll comments flow. Regardless someone will gain knowledge from this topic.

from here on out if you claim any clan that crashes you is in an alliance off zero evidence other than a crash, you are either too dumb to figure out your clan is easy to find or you need an excuse for your loss.

Alliance exists and makes sense lol

things were better when alliances weren’t so concrete, but there’s still clans not in them like fi, misfits 

But ultimately the best gauge of weekends is

-how many fights clans are getting and for how long 

-how many mains there are 

-how close the fights are 

recently we’ve had high action fights, but too many mains

i can’t speak about IR/SUP or Apex but I think FOE > EOP pretty heavily for last 3 weeksish

id prefer the scene to be more competive and there to be less mains, but I’m also happy with how much action there is, so can deal with it

1 minute ago, Yaz said:

Alliance exists and makes sense lol

things were better when alliances weren’t so concrete, but there’s still clans not in them like fi, misfits 

But ultimately the best gauge of weekends is

-how many fights clans are getting and for how long 

-how many mains there are 

-how close the fights are 

recently we’ve had high action fights, but too many mains

i can’t speak about IR/SUP or Apex but I think FOE > EOP pretty heavily for last 3 weeksish

id prefer the scene to be more competive and there to be less mains, but I’m also happy with how much action there is, so can deal with it

Not sure what this had to do with the topic but yea man I agree.

this topic is explaining the difference of crashing and allying. To show people not everyone is in an alliance when they crash you.

3 hours ago, holydreams said:

Yikes

For example if two clans wear the team-30 cape it is a clear indication of teaming. How ever if two clans are fighting and Foe crashes you can expect what ever clan that is to turn on you alliance or not.

this topic was mostly for you and envy so I’m very glad you replied since you and envy have the exact same thought process.

I think it would be pretty hard to argue that IR and apex haven’t been teaming on Sup for the last 2 months

IR came to the aid of EOP for almost 2 hours last Sunday at GDZ when fighting foe 

but the truth is that it’s not that deep, the numbers of both sides tend to balance out. For the example of EOP and IR vs FOE, that fight would of been over so much faster if we weren’t fighting both of them. SUP arrived at some point, and I have no doubt they focused IR.

Yes, they teamed on us, but it was the a guaranteed form of action, so how can I really complain? 

The only time time you’ll ever see me salty is when I log onto RuneScape for 2 hours on a weekend and spend 1 hour 45 mins not doig anything 

That and mains 

3 minutes ago, I M A G E said:

Image result for what hand meme

Capture.PNG

alliance.PNG

Can you read or not, fighting back against a clan that crashes you is not forming a union or an association.

crashing is not forming a union or an association.

There is no possible way you are that stupid. I have faith in you buddy!

bro????

you crash SUP vs IR and focus SUP and IR spam on TS "off green" "nox is here" l0l0l what is that??

how come IR don't off and we both focus Apex?? because you're ALLIED xDD

its clear how these alliances are bro u dont gotta hide it, ur clan is dying man thank god a 10 man clan joined apex after lowriders left l0l

1 hour ago, sup kyle said:

bro????

you crash SUP vs IR and focus SUP and IR spam on TS "off green" "nox is here" l0l0l what is that??

how come IR don't off and we both focus Apex?? because you're ALLIED xDD

its clear how these alliances are bro u dont gotta hide it, ur clan is dying man thank god a 10 man clan joined apex after lowriders left l0l

Re read the topic and try again..

This topic is not specific to any clan there are alliances in the pure community that’s no secret this topic is explaining the difference of an alliance and crashing because now smaller clans are looking at what the top tier clans are posting and using the word loosely now the entire community calls anyone that attacks them in the wild an alliance.

1 hour ago, ev killer said:

wait why is an apex kid talking. wear your own teamcapes next time you come to wildy lol. crash in your own capes

hey just another unbiased person browsing the comments, dude Envy has never been good in any version it's produced, stop going for the throats or mentioning other clans that surpass you in every aspect of the game lol

1 hour ago, Moni said:

When two clans team on crash it’s not a alliance but when two clans run at one clan and spam off the opposing clan they’re running with it’s a alliance to kill a mutual enemy they have

Thanks for clarifying moni although I don’t think it’s necessary to list every single possiblity that could happen on the battle field and decipher which one they would be. Instead I made a few broad examples that cover the basics. 

Once again thanks for the input though.