Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality F2P Prep 2-1 [05/06/15]

holydreams

You know you can check who ddossed you .. ? so go ahead and do that so you'll see it's not Fi. If ur cauliflower and don't know how to check it pm me on irc and i'll check it for you. I can sit here saying how we closed ur clan year ago and slumped you to pulling 30s just like we did to MM (and you can't even deny that) & made them cheat in the jcup (wich they even admitted in their video lolz) but hey! it's just a prep we slammed u first round only losing 2 people then you stepped back up and won so grats! i can also go on and show logs of @@HolyDreams wanting to join Fi but getting declined and get told to go spy but thats alright. Now move on & stop talking so much brown sticky stuff and instead of accepting all these scumbags & 30defence you should become the clan you once was.

You know you can check who ddossed you .. ? so go ahead and do that so you'll see it's not Fi. If ur cauliflower and don't know how to check it pm me on irc and i'll check it for you. I can sit here saying how we closed ur clan year ago and slumped you to pulling 30s just like we did to MM (and you can't even deny that) & made them cheat in the jcup (wich they even admitted in their video lolz) but hey! it's just a prep we slammed u first round only losing 2 people then you stepped back up and won so grats! i can also go on and show logs of @@HolyDreams wanting to join Fi but getting declined and get told to go spy but thats alright. Now move on & stop talking so much brown sticky stuff and instead of accepting all these scumbags & 30defence you should become the clan you once was.

Every statement you make in this post is fucking wrong.

1) You can't check who ddosed you, if you think you can you are a moron.

2) Closed us a year ago? You lost two fullouts to us and then we closed on top. 

3) Yeah we lost the first round when 6 people disconnected right when you attacked.

You know you can check who ddossed you .. ? so go ahead and do that so you'll see it's not Fi. 

LOL!

edit: k the jig is up boys, i'll admit, secretly we have loved FI all along so the eop organization hit offline fo yesterday in hopes fi would take the title of #1 matched, I know it was the wrong thing to do but we just can't stand fo being #1 and wanted to take that away from them for a more deserving clan like Fi

Ok bud I was never gonna join Fi when Foe closed which is just as cauliflower for you to claim as you say I claim you ddosed (if you actually didn't do it)... I just chilled in the ts because lugia and hex did. I didn't join because it just was not right after being in Foe, please don't make up how I was declined or w/e... Anyway, I really don't care about flaming Fatality for no reason. I care about my clan not getting ddosed in events. When that stops and any other scumbag brown sticky stuff you do against us, like the constant lies I hear, then I'll stop too. So essentially, if you want me to stop talking brown sticky stuff, then fix your clan's faults also.

Like the closing clans thing. You didn't close any clan... So stop saying it. I could easily say Foe closed MM, or Foe closed Eop or w/e I want but they both closed themselves and you'd be foolish to think otherwise. It's stuff like that which Fatality prides itself for which is complete bullbrown sticky stuff that attracts the brown sticky stuff talk.

who was it then?

Definitely not LT, Supremacy, Zu.

If it wasn't FI then only TLP and RD remain and why the fuck would they do it without the intention of helping Fatality?

Fatality was a part of the ddosing 100%. No other clan would do it randomly for no reason at all without there begin any compliance between the two

So you're 100% guessing and have no clue who did it but pretend that you do know.

Please stop.

So you're 100% guessing and have no clue who did it but pretend that you do know.

Please stop.

Na I never said I knew. But it's obvious it's them because this is the third fight against Fi that we have experienced ddos in the past week. (Last weekend trips were the first 2 times)

And if this is probey idk y ur backing Fi up, if it's some1 else on his acc then stop defending Fi. There's no reason for me to lie about the ddos. It happened and someone related to Fi did it.

Na I never said I knew. But it's obvious it's them because this is the third fight against Fi that we have experienced ddos in the past week. (Last weekend trips were the first 2 times)

And if this is probey idk y ur backing Fi up, if it's some1 else on his acc then stop defending Fi. There's no reason for me to lie about the ddos. It happened and someone related to Fi did it.

It was Supremacy.

I admit it, it was us all along. The notorious Team Disrespect Disconnect! 

Supremacy pls booters off you dirty cunts.