Who?

Kim

Besides the banter, I would probably say @@edjez, Even though the guy is fairly new to the community he's definitely one of the best ranks i've been able to get along with and Supports my direction for my clan. 

Outside of my clan, i'd have to say  @@HolyDreams, even though we're developing some hatred towards foe this guy is literally the only person who does work in Foe as a rank. 

Hm...

@@slushpuppy -> known him 4 many years, probably one of the smartest people I've met through RS and actually gives a brown sticky stuff about the community

@ -> TLDR Sometimes he goes on rants/weird text walls but actually wants the community to grow

@ -> Prob one of the best we've had on sb, dude has put a massive amt of time doing brown sticky stuff for the site that most people will soon get to see and working along slush

@@Fudog -> This guy is consistent as fuck and gives sb staff a good laugh now and then 

@@dull -> He's a massive troll but actually took EOP from pulling 30's (Can confirm because I was in EOP when we pulled 30's) to pulling 60+ consistently

@@3at -> SUP has been in so many minor slumps that would close majority of clans and demotivate ALOT of leaders but this dude kept going

@@Old Nox -> Same goes for Nox as for 3at, but I've known him for a long time even tho we're not close friends I respect the dude

@@Hormone @@Ari -> Although both downies, known them for many years and have held easily 10b+ of each others GP and never been scammed/hacked (@@Ari throwback to battlescape) or anything by either of them when they had many chances to. Also, after being in clans with them they probably know more about me irl than majority of people on here

@@Murd -> Same as Tyen, he actually cares for the community but sometimes he goes off the deep end. Known him for many years and consider him to be a good friend

@@Robbyy -> ? 

There's alot more I just cba listing them all