Whipz

puppyslush

Apart from being creepy as fuck, one day he sent me a dick pic to 'cheer me up'.
I blocked him but he would follow me in game and get his friends to find me and harass me.

^^ Victim #2

Whipz did always try to gravitate towards me during off-time within Doom. I loved Doom but Whipz would constantly poke me to go talk to him in a private channel and it didn't really cross my mind that he is nothing more than a friend. Until pictures of mine and a few other girls were being spread around by him.

^^ Victim #3

Having spoken to 3 victims, all of whom have entirely distinct clanning history, of whipz and learning that all 3 suffered similar harassment/doxing attacks, it is clear to me that there are many more victims in the community that has been silenced or bullied because of this bully.

The pure community must take advantage of every single opt that exists in game therefire we must not condone any sort of bully or discriminatory behavior against any race or gender, worse still, whipz appears to have taken an exclusive role of mass targeting girls who play runescape. Hence Sharkbrew will be taking action on this particular individual.

If any of you have been harassed or know girls who has been harassed by whipz drop me a PM on discord @slushpuppy#2302

I am compiling a list of gals who, over the years, have fallen victim to his harassment and using your testimonial in a follow up topic later.

Any disclosure is strictly in confidence and you may opt for anonymous testimonial.

---------------------------------------

Due to some strong reactions from individuals wishing to express their contempt towards whipz in this topic, I have placed certain warn exemptions on this topic unless your views are too extreme.

The follow-up topic will serve as a warning to anyone in the community who either defends or continues to harbour sack of shits like whipz

Just now, Moni said:

Reading sadining to know it was more than just kim

kim is strong enough to handle the autism but the others is uncalled for

The others can handle this at the same level as I did.

They're all strong women. What saddens me the most, Whipz has blamed the girls for trusting him. Whipz would rag on the girls in-game and lie to his communities saying he had something with them. Whenever, one of the girls didn't want to do anything with him. He'd make lies about them saying they were e-sluts and all they did harass HIM. Whipz is the person who will drop pictures of any girl who didn't want to do anything with him. 

"Kim": nox - Last Wednesday at 5:32 PM
yea thats bad
Kim - Last Wednesday at 5:32 PM
I don’t know if it was Nick doing this but his dox was released for harassing the women in the pure community
nox - Last Wednesday at 5:33 PM
but at this point im not going to do any further punishment
Kim - Last Wednesday at 5:33 PM
He got mad that I ban him of sb disc for being a doxer
nox - Last Wednesday at 5:33 PM
as your friend nick is taking matters into his own hands
apparently
and i have no sympathy anymore after the retaliation
Kim - Last Wednesday at 5:33 PM
Nick isn’t taking matters into his own hands but he did speak to Ryan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No further punishment? No sympathy for further retaliation?
This dude has doxed BARE MINIMUM four females in the pure community, published irl's on some, and harrassed the shit out of them. E-creepin little scum fuck deserves whatever he gets. I get you don't want your clan members to go through hardships, but when brought upon themselves because of illegal, and immoral activity, if you don't think that's wrong then you sir have a problem, nox. 

first of all i dont think anybody knows who that random is and second of all he sounds almost as creepy as that chirpp guy from foe who was creeping on anything that typed like a girl lol good to see this scum being taken care of