Fake topics

Couck

Fake topics like these 

Where dead clan A tried to say they killed a clan but have 0 pics/vids of a fight with said clan shouldn't be allowed i'd say. Sure clans lie about fights that actually happen and twist it around but this fight they claim never even happened. Theres multiple occasions where this dead clan does this kind of stuff & i don't think it's a good decision but hey all up to them if they wanna keep the lies up. Anyway point is having fake topics like these of fights that @BackWoodsL claimed that have happened but never happened isn't really a good thing i'd say. Would suggest someone to check over fights & check if they actually happened or not (isn't the first time this team did this)

Not sure though but i've seen @Kanicus do the same lately! Maybe it's a new strategy they're trying? Can't be sure.. they tried this in the past but everyone seen through it before so im not sure why they're trying this again. Anyway fights that never took place shouldn't have a topic in a healthy community like sharkbrew!

1 hour ago, Couck said:

Fake topics like these 

Where dead clan A tried to say they killed a clan but have 0 pics/vids of a fight with said clan shouldn't be allowed i'd say. Sure clans lie about fights that actually happen and twist it around but this fight they claim never even happened. Theres multiple occasions where this dead clan does this kind of stuff & i don't think it's a good decision but hey all up to them if they wanna keep the lies up. Anyway point is having fake topics like these of fights that @BackWoodsL claimed that have happened but never happened isn't really a good thing i'd say. Would suggest someone to check over fights & check if they actually happened or not (isn't the first time this team did this)

I assume you are baiting, but i gotta take this topic seriously. Are u looking for something similar to the main community's UN -esque system?

3 hours ago, Couck said:

Not sure though but i've seen @Kanicus do the same lately! Maybe it's a new strategy they're trying? Can't be sure.. they tried this in the past but everyone seen through it before so im not sure why they're trying this again. Anyway fights that never took place shouldn't have a topic in a healthy community like sharkbrew!

Did you forget to switch accounts?