Assessing the Doom vs. CD Rivalry

Fear The Beard

So I've been apart of both communities now and I've gotten to know both rank structures and member base respectively. What I've noticed - for those of you who are unaware - is that both clans have there ups and both clans have there downs. Without going into too much detail I'll keep it short.

CD vs. DOOM - by far one of the best rivalries post eoc. 

CD reminding me a lot of the old ways MM performed. "100 purple niggas in robes"

Doom - A very strong and stable member base - extremely lacking the mental toughness from the ranks. Constantly changing ranks and lead by Hormone/Ryan - a cool guy in all honesty - but breaks WAY TOO EASILY. I honestly don't think I've seen or met another leader in this game who's closed more clans then Hormone has. But I still think he's a cool guy (usually)

If we take CD and DOOM - and compare them to the main scene - I'd say CD is like RoT - DOMINANT IN WILD 

Doom is similar to VR - overall strong clan and can hold down #2 spot untouched - but will never reach #1 due to weak rank structure - as evidenced by the countless times Zenith has closed, and them multiple times Doom has. 

(and lets not get started with ranks scamming members - a HUGE issue I noticed in the Doom community)

What are you're guys thoughts on this ongoing fued/rivalry?

- FTB

true doom members are weak broken bitches on a game

especially all of their ranks that cry 24/7

while cd has the unbreakable mentality

How is this a fair analysis lmao
He compared CD to MM LMFAO

? u want us to compare zenith v30 to mm lmfao???

please never ever compare cd to mm again

there are zero similarities 

ur in ub lmfo

I'd say Cd and doom rivalry would be a lot more cleaner if doom came back too F2P sundays.

You don't dictate what server we pk in, If we wanna go out for p2p on a Sunday with other clans as aposed to F2p who the fuck is cd to say orherwise?

Didn't even try to come kill us properly because you knew you'd lose, hence why you only let people bring rag lol.

You don't dictate what server we pk in, If we wanna go out for p2p on a Sunday with other clans as aposed to F2p who the fuck is cd to say orherwise?

Didn't even try to come kill us properly because you knew you'd lose, hence why you only let people bring rag lol.

don't wanna fall out with you chubby, fine you enjoy your 30 second p2p fights when you could be getting constant action in f2p.

Abdullah does not forgive

lol comparing MM with CD? bro MM was in f2p wild+ clw #1 or #2 ( Foe and MM were alone at the top). MM had 100x more quality then CD.

It seems you find a new home and liking it, which is cool but don`t pipe up. Imperial also broke very very quick.

Theres a reason CD moved down, so they can fight clans up 40 most times. When in HPC they pulled also alot( alot of mains, but forgot that there were 2 clans that also have mains but are better then CD, aka EOP/CP).

don't wanna fall out with you chubby, fine you enjoy your 30 second p2p fights when you could be getting constant action in f2p.

Abdullah does not forgive

There's more to life than F2p return fights :L

Some clans like to test their skill in p2p and get full clears on clans

I honestly wouldn't compare the two like you did. Today for example CD sent out mass pokes to "rag 1 item doom p2p" and got I think around 50? Like why didn't you tomatos just gear up and have legitimate fights instead of attempting to rag doom? Your rags legit did nothing. Time to stop being children and go p2p Sunday with the rest of us.