paranoid slumps supremacy yet again

Tannie

3 hours ago, Mustafa said:

stop fanboying tannie u wierdo and why the fuck did u crawl back to eop after brown sticky stuff talking them lmfao 2 faced bch

get your facts in line before stepping to me you little brown boy i flamed the retards that got me kicked and after they were removed from the clan @DULL @Ibra and other retards spammed me on kik with "dev come home" 30x a day until i just took retired now i do what the fuck i want so you can kiss my boot with your 20 man clan kicking loyal members out of paranoia because you're unqualified to catch the leaks so why don't you go and reevaluate your life until next saturday m9 and dont come at me sideways as though you know anything about me or my clan

p.s. i may not like @Tannie but at the end of the day i'll still have bants with him as we were in fearless together for 7 months

6 minutes ago, Deviants said:

get your facts in line before stepping to me you little brown boy i flamed the retards that got me kicked and after they were removed from the clan @DULL @Ibra and other retards spammed me on kik with "dev come home" 30x a day until i just took retired now i do what the fuck i want so you can kiss my boot with your 20 man clan kicking loyal members out of paranoia because you're unqualified to catch the leaks so why don't you go and reevaluate your life until next saturday m9 and dont come at me sideways as though you know anything about me or my clan

p.s. i may not like @Tannie but at the end of the day i'll still have bants with him as we were in fearless together for 7 months

You're so braindead, this is why Doom closed Fs.

We didn't kick Burak cause he was 'leaking', we know he didn't leak.

We kicked him because he hacked his friend of 5 years for 300m and got him 33 def, who was also a member of our clan. So yes, he was deffo 'loyal' lmao. 

Typical Fs rat.

2 hours ago, Deviants said:

Beta male explaining himself and all that went crawling back like the little dog you are

9 hours ago, Mustafa said:

damn i hurt ur feelings didnt i? Is this why u made this topic?

btw @Tannie, if i was you i would never post here again, you closed ur lpc into eop and they kicked u after using u haha, imagine being humilated like that

no lol i made this topic just to bait u lol xd

4 hours ago, Tigers said:

You're so braindead, this is why Doom closed Fs.

We didn't kick Burak cause he was 'leaking', we know he didn't leak.

We kicked him because he hacked his friend of 5 years for 300m and got him 33 def, who was also a member of our clan. So yes, he was deffo 'loyal' lmao. 

Typical Fs rat.

HAHAHHA DOOOM CLOSED AND NOW SUP GOONNA CLOSE LOOOOOOL