What has Eop accomplished in 13 years or w.e.?

Pug

Is there really any accomplishments in Runescape?

To answer your question, EOP is widely considered among TOP 3 pure clans of ALL TIME (that is an accomplishment i guess) & were a powerhouse in wilderness (especially F2P)

Won multiple fights while being down 30+ by having the sickest members in pure clanning.

Known for never losing rivalries & has been able to hold #1 spot for 2 years straight now.

Slumped FI & bullied them in the fullout.

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

edit: nvm youre a washed up ex-tlp member who is in misfits LOL

umm

6 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

To answer your question, EOP is widely considered among TOP 3 pure clans of ALL TIME (that is an accomplishment i guess) & were a powerhouse in wilderness (especially F2P)

Won multiple fights while being down 30+ by having the sickest members in pure clanning.

Known for never losing rivalries & has been able to hold #1 spot for 2 years straight now.

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

umm everything you said was in osrs not pre eoc

14 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

All of this is self proclaimed. No actual evidence towards the accomplishments. 

17 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

Closed SV

Stomped FO

Bullied UB

Killed CP

What did your clan do?

too biased, no evidence. amusing though. 6/10 for content

While EOP cant take the #1 spot from MM, they had a great chance for #2... but they never won any fullouts/JCup; shame cause the past few months they've been so dominant but it seems their leadership team never gave their members a chance

1 hour ago, Pug said:

Can an intelligent EoP Member that's been there from Pre-Eoc lmk?

I'm curious since I've clanned since 2008 and I only know negative things. 

1bdd7ae9197b78b8e10909e42ad733a3.png

Back to your cage my tiny bee.

If you check the entire pure history EOP is in the top 3 clans of all time for sure, although I strongly disagree with EOP leadership with certain decisions they have made in the past.

However, facts are facts ;) 

Pre-Eoc: Only clan to rival and beat MM multiple months through-out 2011/2012. Power house F2P clan pretty much all of pre-Eoc probably #2 f2p all of pre-eoc. 

On 07: Dethroned Fi after they were #1 for 2-3 years, only took us a few months, slammed CP 75v115, slammed RD 75v100, closed SV in 4 weeks, Closed long time rival CP, closed Unbreakable, bullied every clan into using the same IRC to team on EoP (cluster 124). Bullied Fo and Fi into closing and forcing them to go LPC to avoid EoP, only for Fo to be slumped for the next year and half to arguabley the worst lows their clan has seen in their existence. 

any more questions?

The only shortcoming EoP has had is the lack of Jcup/PCT fullout wins. Everything else EoP has achieved, and in-particular EoP excelled in the wilderness.

Couldn't really care about creating the list because people who have had their runescape clans ruined by EoP are never going to change their opinions.

Nothing really, of a main clan they were really brown sticky stuff 

They were trying to compete with pures and if anyone asked them for action, their response was always "fight us at gdz" yeah moron, like anyone wanna fight 50 mains l0l 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Pre-Eoc: Only clan to rival and beat MM multiple months through-out 2011/2012. Power house F2P clan pretty much all of pre-Eoc probably #2 f2p all of pre-eoc. 

On 07: Dethroned Fi after they were #1 for 2-3 years, only took us a few months, slammed CP 75v115, slammed RD 75v100, closed SV in 4 weeks, Closed long time rival CP, closed Unbreakable, bullied every clan into using the same IRC to team on EoP (cluster 124). Bullied Fo and Fi into closing and forcing them to go LPC to avoid EoP, only for Fo to be slumped for the next year and half to arguabley the worst lows their clan has seen in their existence. 

any more questions?

Ty, #2 f2p all of pre-eoc is a stretch imo. Maybe at the end I can see that. 

Unbiased:

None has touched EoP in the wild after TLP and none dares to start a rivalry.

Undisputed kings of 07 in wild.

They lack preps / fullouts though which in my opinion indicate true induvidual quality.

Also a lot of clan hopping  snakes come and go through EoP

50 minutes ago, YOOITZKID said:

Nothing really, of a main clan they were really brown sticky stuff 

They were trying to compete with pures and if anyone asked them for action, their response was always "fight us at gdz" yeah moron, like anyone wanna fight 50 mains l0l 

Your opinion is not relevant whatsoever you have been a part of all the loser bottom tier clans (SV, CD and Imperial) who all got stomped into the fucking ground when they were competing with anything better than those silly doom and rage clans. You lost preps to clans like Olympus. Please be silent ty.