Fight!

Papa Bear

36 minutes ago, Singles said:

I’d fuck up Hassan first 

I would then go on to kill some special kid named Brock or king or ghost whatever the fuck he calls himself now 

lastly I would absolutely destroy that Don Elmer spastic and piss on his grave

LMFAO @Enza read this

uhh idk man weird ass topic.

probs @Tom Valor @Destin @Maxx cuz they live somewhat close to me so it seems like less effort to fight those. idk how it would go though since destin has hiv which can be dangerous, tom will ddos the train before i arrive and maxx will probs convince me to get high instead.

3 minutes ago, Lionel said:

probs @Tom Valor @Destin @Maxx cuz they live somewhat close to me so it seems like less effort to fight those. idk how it would go though since destin has hiv which can be dangerous, tom will ddos the train before i arrive and maxx will probs convince me to get high instead.

lmfao

5 minutes ago, Lionel said:

l0l0l facts 

58 minutes ago, Singles said:

I’d fuck up Hassan first 

I would then go on to kill some special kid named Brock or king or ghost whatever the fuck he calls himself now 

@Singles never forget

Cd hog pmd me few yrs ago i gave him my address and date n time and the night before he backed out

other then that idk, even if i listed names wouldn’t matter since rs is the only thing going for them irl

5 hours ago, Singles said:

I’d fuck up Hassan first 

same 

1 minute ago, Koed Beastly said:

@Backstabbed Bcuz we have a love / hate kind of friendship. Loser pays for the beers aye! 

@Andy Bcuz he laughed at Belgium being 0-2 behind vs Japan

@Fudog Because I fucking hate his clickbait topics (still fall for it everytime)

You damn well know I'll snap your neck in half