History repeats itself?

0ldschooler

With EoP being well ahead of everyone else on weekends for a while now it seems like clans got tired of it and started to use mains against them (lol) & team against them (both ingame & on forums) in order to compete with the red giant.

This is exactly what happened not too long ago in the HPC scene when clans formed #cluster124 and got beaten to a pulp one by one by EOP, eventually being forced to switch scenes.

Ever since switching scenes EOP has been nothing, but respectful, completely main free, offering clean pkris/preps to everyone & the new scene in general has been ALOT better thus far..

Do you guys think it was the best idea to bring back the mains to this scene (forcing EOP to do the same) & ruin the scene again?

Do you guys think that history will repeat itself & we might find ourselves in the XLPC scene after this is all over?

-----Share your thoughts.

I personally liked the new scene & the direction it was going, but i also like mains.

Mfw you bitch and moaned about us having mains in our topics, yet turn around and use mains and tries to justify them l0l fuck off.

Your clan is brown sticky stuff. Always have been, always will be.

shut the fuck up already, EOP & CD are the ones who use mains, like we also get ragged by some cc called rockman.

Rage had 80 pures on teamspeak, I don't know wtf you talking about bundle of twigsgots. we don't use mains, if we multi logg it's kinda over so pls don't start this brown sticky stuff

With EoP being well ahead of everyone else on weekends for a while now it seems like clans got tired of it and started to use mains against them (lol) & team against them (both ingame & on forums) in order to compete with the red giant.

This is exactly what happened not too long ago in the HPC scene when clans formed #cluster124 and got beaten to a pulp one by one by EOP, eventually being forced to switch scenes.

Ever since switching scenes EOP has been nothing, but respectful, completely main free, offering clean pkris/preps to everyone & the new scene in general has been ALOT better thus far..

Do you guys think it was the best idea to bring back the mains to this scene (forcing EOP to do the same) & ruin the scene again?

Do you guys think that history will repeat itself & we might find ourselves in the XLPC scene after this is all over?

-----Share your thoughts.

I personally liked the new scene & the direction it was going, but i also like mains.

All of ur ranks do know its Tannie whos using mains on you , one of your own ranks could u stop the excuses and blaming it on other pure clans .