An Open Letter to Sharkbrew Community

Tannie

1. @slushpuppy u owe me my farking icon, i spent 50k + tax and its still not coming back.
  2. @DULL u are always too afraid to fight fo in cwa, u dont want to take risk, ur excuse always is "i dont have to fight them, they have to come in the wilderness and fight me" my friend u r good leader but if u dont take risk, there is no gains. this might be the only time u can have a legit fullout wins for eop. consider it.
  3. @holydreams ur clan is not sht but the leadership are always making cauliflower decision, there are many times u can win against eop in the wilderness but none of you actually know how to do it. it is not hard at all men. just calm down, use braincells and think. stop thinking the wrong way for 13years.
  4. @Tyendinaga ragging both cd and fs isnt gonna help at all, it just gives both clan an excuse to actually use mains as a form of 'anti-ragging' which will kill out clans like doom/outburst who doesnt have mains. food4thought. u are not dumb men, clans like fs/cd wants people to hit them with mains more than anything, so that they can retaliate harder, with an excuse. u pull like 20 mains which are sht while both clans can easily triple ur pull with just mains lol.
  5. @TBR @Brap @Singles lets rag baby. pure clanning is dead. i would seriously enjoy a ragfest with cd, sound the horn baby.