Fullout of the year

puppyslush

Which server?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which server?

17 hours ago, DULL said:

There is no way you can claim fo is best clan wars clan when they haven't won a p2p prep in 2 months lul. Strongest core sup? No offence but strongest core of what? pulling 20 people for few months? eop's been doing that but with 80 people.

I cbf people complaining to me about how unfair the awards(that they voted for) so I am going to put this out there..

If you think your clan deserves the award, feel free to publicly challenge FOE in a fullout. If you win, I will personally give your clan the award sig

@Ambassador

52 minutes ago, Mustafa said:

lol this dull is so salty that we smoke his clan in preps, go get ur core lmao

what preps, cause i havent seen any? your clan is literally bottom tier & couldnt even pull enough members for that event to be considered as a prep.

Pretty sure EOP is like 47-4 in "preps" vs SUP 

OT: F2P fullout would be easy for EOP.. P2P could go either way, but considering the current state of both clans, i'd say that FO would lose that too.

47 minutes ago, 0ldschooler said:

what preps, cause i havent seen any? your clan is literally bottom tier & couldnt even pull enough members for that event to be considered as a prep.

Pretty sure EOP is like 47-4 in "preps" vs SUP 

OT: F2P fullout would be easy for EOP.. P2P could go either way, but considering the current state of both clans, i'd say that FO would lose that too.

Perfect. Make it happen @EOP @FOE