RE: LPC Clanning.

TBR

Facts:

CD was only bringing some mains accounts in order to kill scouts, and never used that on xlpc scene until some core CD member noticed that rival clans are using some of them to camp our Pures.

Example : Yesterday we was going to use mains account when we saw Envy massing spot with mains accounts level 60s combat. But when envy ended and we was looking to fight Doom + OB, we only kept our pures online.

If you want to have fair fights, be fair, don't be swamp rats like Envy.

Am i actually seeing this?, you should be one of the last people discussing what ruined the xlpc scene.. the irony is too much. It's kinda like you just set yourself up to get blamed for participation in the xlpc's current state lol. Oh and 0care about discussing xlpc in an lpc topic.

30 minutes ago, Tyendinaga said:

ikr, in what world does a clan that can not and will not function as a pure clan without the help of mains get to cry about its mains being hit by other mains 

zero sense whatsoever, utterly deplorable

I get your point but do you really think creating a main snipe team will help the scene? I'm pretty sure they will even create more mains to fight back and so does other clans.  This really isn't the solution imo.

2 hours ago, Moni said:

yea bro im gonna rag you with my level 46 fire blaster with 3 def lol 

What a great reply from a sharkbrew admin in response to an important topic. A true Apex/FOM/Ub loser

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

aren't you the guy that tried bringing mains on your pure clan's trips in the lpc bracket only to get your ass beat so hard you had to leave? unlucky dude. 

arent you the guy who's clan got closed by @TBR because you did't know how to lead and all you knew was kissing boys?

2 hours ago, Tyendinaga said:

ikr, in what world does a clan that can not and will not function as a pure clan without the help of mains get to cry about its mains being hit by other mains 

zero sense whatsoever, utterly deplorable

@Tyendinaga crying because a clan brings mains to combat mains, lol isn't that what both tlp and ub did under your leadership before you got closed l00l

Are double standards okay because you're a blue rank on a dead rs fan website bundle of twigs l00l

2 hours ago, TBR said:

Now i find it hilarious that you can make such a topic when you're one of the reasons why Pure clanning is actually dying.

I had to quote this sole line because it's fucking IRONIC as hell.

If ANYBODY else had made this topic/wrote this sentence about your clan EVERYBODY would agree lmao. I can't even have a midweek PKRI without your mains ragging me.