One Year of LPC

Tyendinaga

While the actual date could be argued for as earlier in the year, as Doom, Iv, Fs, Misfits started some time in Jan/Feb, and Unbreakable/Olympus leaving HPC, the rest of the aforementioned bracket subsequently left high combats after Foe's 2017 Anniversary. 

HPC was an unsustainable practice, yet despite the fact it is troubling to see that our community remains the same size relatively, despite OSRS peaking at playercount and our main competitive community's combat bracket at levels no longer alien to those outside of it. Even more so, the increasing prevalence of 40+ def accounts ( something i could've sworn was part of the reason everyone left hpc) remains an unresolved issue. 

Our internal problems are relatively fixable. Creating a community more appealing to the playerbase not affiliated or yet a part of a clan should be everyones priority heading into the future - clanning could be 2x, 3x the size it is today if we were to further push for an environment conducive to fun, fair play. 

This past year was a good start, i'm interested in other players thoughts on the subject. 

RS is geared towards PVM/Skilling, it will never grow considerably until clans actively work to recruit solo pkers & make efforts to bring new people into the community. Most clans are leak paranoid & consider it too hard work to bring in fresh blood. I wouldn't expect RS to change their direction, if you want more people in the community go out and recruit them.

53 minutes ago, Brap said:

RS is geared towards PVM/Skilling, it will never grow considerably until clans actively work to recruit solo pkers & make efforts to bring new people into the community. Most clans are leak paranoid & consider it too hard work to bring in fresh blood. I wouldn't expect RS to change their direction, if you want more people in the community go out and recruit them.

ironic considering the top tier content from a streaming perspective is pvp content from b0aty and other figures. there is definitely a market, though it comes with a divided playerbase. 

Every clans leadership should drop their ego's. Until that happens, no matter what scene the clanworld moves too, there will always be people bringing tanks to compete because they don't like seeing a 'losing topic' about their clan. I don't care what anyone say's. Every clan here has brought a main on their trip.

Pointless making these topics, you should be focusing on getting all clan leaders in discord or ts and sort all the problems out, no matter how stressful or annoying it is. Otherwise, the pure world as we know it will die, or shift over to 39 def era again.

Drop your ego's on a pixelated game, and we can have fun.

The scene is alright but it will never get any bigger if jagex wont give any pvp updates. Its all based on pvming. Leaderships these days are a problem aswell, noone is willing to fight, either because they might be down a few opts or its their rival. They all depend on their leaks. Foe crashes low opt fights, eop camps number one spot with mains.

The low opts clans 40-50 pulls have the better action for sure.